Author Topic: Warning: Xbox 360 Kills Infants  (Read 11898 times)

L. Spiro

• View Profile
    • http://www.memoryhacking.com/index.php
Warning: Xbox 360 Kills Infants
« on: 2006-12-15 04:29:34 »
News Story

He “snapped” after he thought his daughter had broken a $600 Xbox game console.
“I thought it was broken. I popped her in the face. I picked her up and tossed her in a chair.”
In other words, it wasn’t even broken.

Now try to put yourself in the shoes of the mother.
She had her child.  She wanted to raise it to be a young woman and an adult, who would fall in love, make more babies, and have her own life, goals, and dreams.
All ended because she met the wrong guy.
Everything the kid was supposed to be is gone, and the kid doesn’t even know why.
Money comes and goes.  It doesn’t matter how much the console cost; nothing changes the fact that you can get a new one, no matter how poor you are.

Some people are born losers.
Unfortunately, it often takes the sacrifice of an innocent human being to get them off the streets.

L. Spiro

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
Re: Warning: Xbox 360 Kills Infants
« Reply #1 on: 2006-12-15 06:48:44 »
The kid'll pretty much be just fine, trust me..

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-12-15 08:40:38 »

Read the article, the kid is dead you tool.

Hell, you only had to look at THE BIG BOLD TITLE

Trial for father in killing of tot who broke video game

Its fucking disgusting anyone would do this to ANYONE for "breaking" a console
« Last Edit: 2006-12-15 08:43:06 by James Pond »

Jari

« Reply #3 on: 2006-12-15 09:42:11 »
But he didn't.

Listen to Father Spiro, he already told us that the evil console killed the kid.

I'm going to assume that only one of the alternatives can be true, and having such strong faith in Father Spiro, I'm going to believe him and demand that Tyrone is released at once.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2006-12-15 12:21:35 »

Read the article, the kid is dead you tool.

Hell, you only had to look at THE BIG BOLD TITLE

Trial for father in killing of tot who broke video game

Its f***ing disgusting anyone would do this to ANYONE for "breaking" a console
Lol, would a dead kid be bothered with being dead? I think not, so the kid's gonna be fine.
The parent on the other hand :o

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2006-12-15 18:42:13 »
Quote from: chaoscontrol
Lol, would a dead kid be bothered with being dead? I think not, so the kid's gonna be fine.

Quote from: Article
Alayiah suffered "tremendous injury" inside her head "caused by at minimum three separate blows" to the right side, top and back of her skull.

Alayiah's skull was fractured to the point that a piece of bone had fallen out, he said.

I don't see how any of this is a laughing matter...(Lol??!)  Do yourself a favor, inflict three skull fractures to yourself and let me know if your "just fine."

It honestly looks like you read L. Spiro's post, didn't read the article, and stuck your foot in your mouth with this post.  If that's the case, own up to it.  Your just digging yourself into a deeper, and more disturbing, whole by posting all of this garbage.

Darkness

• View Profile
    • http://www.x0r.net
« Reply #6 on: 2006-12-15 19:03:00 »
The parent on the other hand :o

You're a douche.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2006-12-15 22:32:38 »
lol, fags.

If I'd have 3 skull fractions (I've had 2, got them from a car accident in which I nearly died when I was 13) I wouldnt care...
Why?!

Because youre in a fucking coma if not death...
And it hurts,.. Oh i know, probably even better then the kid who died cus of it, she probably didn't feel mush after the first blow.

In the car accident we went...uhh, dunno in English, rolling over? about 6 times and after the first time everything got black anyway.

please go fuck a sock in the closet whinies, come back when you actually KNOW how it feels.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2006-12-15 22:57:14 »
lol, fags.

If I'd have 3 skull fractions (I've had 2, got them from a car accident in which I nearly died when I was 13) I wouldnt care...
Why?!

Because youre in a f***ing coma if not death...
And it hurts,.. Oh i know, probably even better then the kid who died cus of it, she probably didn't feel mush after the first blow.

In the car accident we went...uhh, dunno in English, rolling over? about 6 times and after the first time everything got black anyway.

please go f*** a sock in the closet whinies, come back when you actually KNOW how it feels.

Such an eloquent rebuttle... oh is that to "faggy" for you?  Or are you just pumped up from another round of talking to your girlfriend that way?  Again with the laughing, I don't know what is so funny, maybe because I'm not a sadist... like yourself perhaps?

I love how these life shattering stories rise up whenever someone is backed into a corner.  I was in a car accident, and then terrorist monkeys kidnapped me, and now I see a therapist four times a week because of the nightmares...etc, etc.  Even if you were in that accident, I'd bet money you were the cause of it.  You are our forum drug junkie, are you not?  You were probably high as a kite on shrooms or all that weed you smoke anyway, then stole a car and tried an "awesome stunt."

If I'm a "whinie?" for feeling sorrow for a young, very young girl's brutal passing at the hands of her own father, over something as trivial as a game console, then call me a "whinie" whatever the hell that is.

please go f*** a sock in the closet whinies, come back when you actually KNOW how it feels.
You want me to do that in a sock, then let you know how it feels?!  That's pretty nasty, and I won't soon forget this quote from you.  :-D  Do me a favor, take your own advice, and come back when you KNOW how it feels to die.  What's that?  You don't know?  Shoot, a couple of more rolls on your high ride and you could have done yourself and a rest of us a big favor.

And as for having intercourse with a sock... I'll leave that task up to you.  Apparently that's the first thing that comes to your mind with a story this tragic, sadists are wierd.  :|

RPGillespie

• View Profile
    • http://www.geocities.com/rpgillespie6
« Reply #9 on: 2006-12-16 00:08:31 »
Because youre in a f***ing coma if not death...

Have ye no shame? You know "how it feels" better than the kid who died because she "probably" didn't feel much? Dude...

I would hate you if you were my father: "Meh, whatever, I 'accidentally' killed RPGillespie because he spilled my beer, but he probably didn't feel much because I fractured his skull pretty good -- so long as he didn't feel anything everything will be fine..."

You are our forum drug junkie, are you not?  You were probably high as a kite on shrooms or all that weed you smoke anyway...
:lol: - That's so true! Chaoscontrol is always trying to justify his pot addiction... But I digress!
« Last Edit: 2006-12-16 00:11:36 by RPGillespie »

Jari

« Reply #10 on: 2006-12-16 00:43:08 »
...and then terrorist monkeys kidnapped me...

Damn you! I'm trying to drink coffee here!

...and now it's coming out of my nose. My coffee... my sweet coffee...

:-D

L. Spiro

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2006-12-16 04:13:01 »
Listen to Father Spiro, he already told us that the evil console killed the kid.
Please, try to separate the attention-grabbing headline from the actual viewpoints of the author.   :-P
You’ll notice the lack of satire in my actual post.

Aside from the death penalty, I think two fitting punishments would be either to force him to watch people play Xbox 360 but not be able to play himself, or to cut off his hands, so he can neither play Xbox 360 ever again nor punch little girls’ faces again.
Nor light his own fags (since we seem to like this term today, I thought I’d use it correctly).

This thread is fagging me out and I have to fag away at Japanese in 1 hour (in the hopes of becoming a fag of Japan one day) and then get this fag out of my shirt.

L. Spiro

Jari

« Reply #12 on: 2006-12-16 09:37:40 »
Please, do not try to pretend that you are capable of humor of any kind.

I've had the "privilege" of observing you for more than half a decade already, and considering that you haven't been familiar with the concept thus far, it's rather obvious that you haven't figured it out now, either.

No, with you it's merely a case of apparently turning your coat to appease the crowd after having your ass handed to you once already, and trying to score minuscule "victories" by "cleverly" hinting what you really think.

EDIT: That reminds me. You still haven't offered an explanation to why Nintendo-fanboys savagely attack people, in order to have their own Wii. Surely you have an explanation, since you preached to us that immoral games make the people rob PS3 buyers, and that wholesome games are the reason why this couldn't happen with Nintendo.

I'm waiting. And I have a lots of patience. If you don't feel like addressing this now, I'll just keep asking. :-D
« Last Edit: 2006-12-16 09:46:28 by Jari »

James Pond

• Forums Grumpy Bastard....At The Best Of Times.
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2006-12-16 18:12:37 »
[Insert childish name calling and "Previous experience" here]

Wow, and there was me thinking you couldn't BE much more of a cockjuggling thundercunt.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2006-12-16 19:17:32 »
lol, the hate, you really take the internet serious do you?
Anyway, I don't really care much, which is actually more then I already should.

so:

/ignore

Enacra

« Reply #15 on: 2006-12-17 00:06:23 »

so:

/ignore
No, but unlike you, we do take events in real life seriously.

Otokoshi

• View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2006-12-17 03:36:54 »

so:

/ignore

Yes, and up until now, you've been playing real cool right?  You must have forgotten your previous posts in this thread.  It's okay though, I'm sure short term memory loss can be a pain.

Kids, just say no to drugs.  :-D

L. Spiro

• View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2006-12-17 15:41:31 »
Please, do not try to pretend that you are capable of humor of any kind.
Holy Jesus God this made me laugh.   :lol:
I should show this sentence to anyone who has known me in for more than 10 minutes.
I should show this to my boss; he wishes I would stop joking for 5 minutes (which I did for a while because he was getting an attitude about it).
Seriously, wow.  This is probably the only time in my life I will ever be seriously accused of having no sense of humor of any kind.

Wow.
I really thinking about really beefing that post up with all sorts of “Microsoft users are all evil and Windows users are baby killers” but since it was actually an innocent child this time I stopped with just a funny topic.

But it seems you don’t read well enough.
And why do I say that?
Well, for many reasons.
Specifically because I know what you’re thinking right now, and you’re wrong.  I’m not, nor did I ever try to claim that that other post was a big joke.   :-P

Unfortunately this woman just kicked me out of the Internet café so I have to go, otherwise I would love to give you the full explanation.   :-D

I’ll give it in about 12 hours or so when I get to work.

L. Spiro

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2006-12-17 20:12:33 »
For a start what kind of irresponsible father would put a $600 machine in the reach of a infant?
I have a 2 year old and I try to keep everything out of the way and out of reach.
But enlighten me, did the infant trip on a cable or knock the xbox off a shelve in order to "break" it?

Jari

« Reply #19 on: 2006-12-17 20:13:45 »
I should show this sentence to anyone who has known me in for more than 10 minutes.
I should show this to my boss; he wishes I would stop joking for 5 minutes (which I did for a while because he was getting an attitude about it).
Seriously, wow.  This is probably the only time in my life I will ever be seriously accused of having no sense of humor of any kind.

Surely.

You know, perhaps it would be good idea to use this sense of humor of yours online too? That way people wouldn't have to take your word for it.

Specifically because I know what you’re thinking right now, and you’re wrong.  I’m not, nor did I ever try to claim that that other post was a big joke.   :-P

It would seem that you do not know what I am thinking. That idea never even occurred to me. See, just claiming that you have a sense of humor does not mean you have one, anymore than me claiming I'm the King of Norway makes me one.

Quite the contrary, I have assumed all this time - and continue to do so - that your tirade was written totally seriously.

ChaosControl

• ¤
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2006-12-18 07:25:57 »
For a start what kind of irresponsible father would put a $600 machine in the reach of a infant?
I have a 2 year old and I try to keep everything out of the way and out of reach.
But enlighten me, did the infant trip on a cable or knock the xbox off a shelve in order to "break" it?

In a dutch article it states that the infant was sitting on the bed with a wired 360 controller and she pulled it on which the entire console came down and daddy came rushing in to beat her up.