Author Topic: [WIP] Tifa's weapons  (Read 16720 times)

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
Re: [WIP] Tifa's weapons
« Reply #25 on: 2012-08-12 14:27:16 »
any updates bloodshot? is it possible to put the weapon model on both hands or only one?

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2012-08-13 17:06:19 »
I've done some work on the general weapons but I still haven't gotten the UVs to work properly for the leather glove.

It's only possible to put the weapons on the weapon hand. Theoretically, I could duplicate the model and put it on the other hand, but it wouldn't actually be the other hand, and it would share the weapon hand animations
« Last Edit: 2012-08-13 17:10:20 by BloodShot »

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
« Reply #27 on: 2012-08-20 04:41:26 »
i was messing with field and battle models in kimera. i noticed battle models have 17 pieces and field have 15. the battle contains an ankle and foot piece instead of just foot like the field. i noticed grimmys cloud has 2 pieces that make up the foot in the field model. its hard to explain without showing and you seeing. the feet of his cloud model are made of AAED AAED1 for the left and AAFD AAFD1 for the right. maybe you can use the same method he used to equip tifas weapons to both hands. like **ck and **ck1. ill try tomorrow a little tomorrow with her defaults. idk if itll work

edit
tried it. didnt work. there isnt a add part to bone for the weapon. i tried adding the claws to her other hand and renaming it to rucm1 but it didnt associate that part with the weapon
« Last Edit: 2012-08-20 11:10:28 by squall8cloud7 »

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2012-09-02 18:51:30 »
Just wanted to let people know what's going on, I won't be able to work on this for a while (if at all) since I'm pretty busy with college ATM, since I'm now going again.

I apologize that I haven't worked on this anymore for people who have been waiting for it.

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2012-09-04 11:17:20 »
Maybe release the models and let somebody texture what's been done?