Author Topic: Thanks, Fice :)  (Read 2713 times)

New Age Raven

Thanks, Fice :)
« on: 2003-03-14 23:14:26 »
Thanks to FF7Music and Cetra, I've got Fuel singing I Won't Back Down for my main battle theme and BEAUTIFUL orchestrated versions of Aeris' Theme, the World theme, and One Winged Angel :D
I used Audacity to edit the music to loop in One Winged Angel and Aeris' theme pretty much loops itself. If anyone knows where to find full orchestrated versions of the other themes (Tifa's, Barret's, Cid's or Sephiroth's main theme) let me know!

p.s. ((Newbie alert... If you are easily offended by newbie questions do not read further ))

My Attatch signature box is checked, but my signature never shows... What's up with that?

Jedimark

• View Profile
Re: Thanks, Fice :)
« Reply #1 on: 2003-03-14 23:44:05 »
Quote from: New Age Raven
My Attatch signature box is checked, but my signature never shows... What's up with that?

I don't think this board allows signatures. No one uses them anyway New Age...

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
« Reply #2 on: 2003-03-15 02:22:44 »
Yeah, Qhimm Disabled them.

Rubicant

• View Profile
Re: Thanks, Fice :)
« Reply #3 on: 2003-03-15 08:37:52 »
Quote from: New Age Raven
I used Audacity to edit the music to loop...

Hmm..exactly how does that work? Can you please fill me in on this, because it would be great to know. I've tried using standard tags on wave files with Goldwave, but they don't seem to work with ff7music.

New Age Raven

« Reply #4 on: 2003-03-16 08:35:48 »
:o
I don't know what happened now.... I can't get FF7Music to work anymore. I swear it worked before but now it...doesn't...  :-?  Can someone help me?

Rubicant

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2003-03-16 08:58:13 »
Hmm..think back to what might have changed to make that happen. Are you using the file that Aaron and I worked on for FF7Music, or did you config the whole thing yourself. Next time when you need help on "it worked then and didn't work now", try messing around with your settings before. We really cannot help you fix it because we were not there to screw it up.