Author Topic: Remako 1.0  (Read 1458 times)

haarkanon

• View Profile
Remako 1.0
« on: 2019-06-01 13:44:30 »
Hello there,

I followed 2 tuto to guide me in installing these mods onto my steam version of FF7, but have yet to make them work. Sooo, i guess I should give some details.

First, I tried the install guide of captrobau, download everything needed supposedly to make it works. This I did with the 1.54 version of 7th Heaven. The mods are activated on the software, yet, no luck to see any change in the game (apart the fmv which worked fine)

Tried after to follow Tifa's tuto to use 7Th Heaven 1.56, but the results are the same.

So, as I am in a dead end for my meagre abilities in this modding world, I decided to ask for help, as I found on the captrobau comment section that I am not the only one to reach that kind of issue.

Tell me what information you need about this issue and I will (gladly) provide them.

LordUrQuan

• Alpha testing your worst nightmares
  • LOAD "FF2J",8,1
    • View Profile
Re: Remako 1.0
« Reply #1 on: 2019-06-01 20:04:48 »
Check the following:
- in ff7_opengl.cfg, that "mod_path = Textures" and "direct_mode = on" are set
- In the 7H extra folders window, that "direct" and "music" are listed
- That your load order is correct (Remako is broken down into separate IROs for battle, field, and world textures)

haarkanon

• View Profile
Re: Remako 1.0
« Reply #2 on: 2019-06-02 11:19:54 »
Thank you for your reply, I had almost done everything you said already but change the mod_path to Textures, and it worked!

Thank you again, I will finally be able to play FF7 with better graphisms.