Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

[FF7PC] Customized Field/Battle Characters (2011-04-17)

(1/5) > >>

BloodShot:
Hey guys, while I was learning (or - am, rather) how to do UVs for my highwind model I decided to modify some field models, Cloud and Tifa.

New Battle Models:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20235137/Classic+Models.7z
New Field Models:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/20218034/Models_7z

Cloud, you may remember from my other thread, is the same as the custom battle one I made, but now his belt insignia is no longer a texture, It's 3D, and Tifa - she isn't that different, but I made some notable changes - Her skin tone is more consistent, and I modified her face and eye position to be a bit more "matured" as I noticed the old field model from the (old) prp, like the battle model, looked a bit weird, and I shifted her bangs to be more "together" like the artwork. Anyway some screenies.
Old field Cloud:

New field Cloud:

I also made a version without a sword on his back (which I use)
(I modified him as much as I could without seriously destroying the bone structure - there are some animation oddities, but they aren't that bad, and as a trade-off, he looks - and runs, like he's human now)

Old Tifa:

New Tifa:

Ingame screenshots:
(Cloud + shinra)

Tifa Before and After at the Well:

Released, check above/\

obesebear:
It looks like the eyes have transparency set... is that right?

DarkFang:
I really like the new Cloud model and the Shinra models are great too. I'm not too sure about Tifa. Her nose seems a little odd to me.

Great work though!

BloodShot:
Yes, It is something I haven't been sure of how to fix, just until a couple of seconds ago  :-D

Kimera's opacity settings were alluding me, as every time I set it to 100% opacity, it would revert back to 25, but I decided to hit apply in both windows and close the editor window without closing the Group Properties window. That seemed to do the trick, so that's no longer a problem, just in these shots.

--- Quote from: DarkFang on 2011-04-12 01:20:16 ---I really like the new Cloud model and the Shinra models are great too. I'm not too sure about Tifa. Her nose seems a little odd to me.

Great work though!

--- End quote ---

Tifa might seem a bit odd because of either A. the transparency issue I just fixed or B. The difference in the nose? The old one had a dark shadow on one side, but I thought it looked too "painted on" so I recolored it to be a slightly darker tone to be like it's a very slight shadow.

Here's a shot showing fixed transparency.

DarkFang:
I noticed Cloud's hair isn't as spiky either.  :P

Now that I look at Tifa again, the new model does look better. Will there be any releases for these?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version