Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8PC-Steam]SeeDReborn v4.1 Multi-Language [NEW! More Options!] (5/22/19)

<< < (2/109) > >>

dkma841:

jliencres:
Great work, keep it up!!!!

monty777:
This mod seems to cause minor glitches or artifacts or whatever you call it in the text itself in form of small black lines or dots, which can even be seen in your own screenshots if you enlarge them but other than that, awesome mod. Good work and cant wait for the beta release. I'm very grateful for all your hard work guys. Keep up the good work, let's get closer and closer to perfection. Cheers.

Edit: Oh btw the Pet Pals won't work properly for me. Shows no image, only text. Hope this will be fixed in future releases. Once again, keep up the good work, you rock.

I'm gonna wait for the beta release before i start another complete run through FF8 from start to finish :D Hope it will be soon, but take your time to get it right.

Mcindus:

--- Quote from: monty777 on 2014-07-10 15:18:34 ---This mod seems to cause minor glitches or artifacts or whatever you call it in the text itself in form of small black lines or dots, which can even be seen in your own screenshots if you enlarge them but other than that, awesome mod. Good work and cant wait for the beta release. I'm very grateful for all your hard work guys. Keep up the good work, let's get closer and closer to perfection. Cheers.

Edit: Oh btw the Pet Pals won't work properly for me. Shows no image, only text. Hope this will be fixed in future releases. Once again, keep up the good work, you rock.

I'm gonna wait for the beta release before i start another complete run through FF8 from start to finish :D Hope it will be soon, but take your time to get it right.

--- End quote ---

Thanks!  Beta will be sweet if it works properly ;)

Also - if you can tell me where the artifacts are, I can find them.   Please make a list of any others you notice. 
Most of the time, it's a misaligned letter or it's because my drop shadow is one pixel too far to the left.  Something I've already fixed would be: every time you see a number 5, there is a line through the next letter or number you see -- this is actually the left side of the number 6 - so I've fixed a few that I've noticed issues with... like the lowercase letter 'u' bleeding into the 't' frame on the right side, etc.

Please make notes of any other text artifacts you see!
The next mod will also very likely have a few of these artifacts (beta!) but if we work together to catalog the issues, they will all be handled eventually :)

I'm going to go check on those pet pals images right now.

monty777:
OK, i'll see what i can do to help, but i might not be the fastest tester but i'll get on it and see if i can make a list ;) Give me a week or so though, lol.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version