Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

[FF8-2013 PC/Steam] BattleFieldPack v3.1 [NEW UPDATE!]

(1/9) > >>

Mcindus:
BattleFieldPack v3.1 for FF8 Steam 2013 version

OFFICIAL RELEASE!!!

***Updated: 7/27/20***

With the combined efforts of myself and FatedCourage, we bring you the NEW BattleFieldPack v3.1
Most BattleFields in the game have been either Upscaled, Re-created, or given completely new Artwork!

Join my Patreon and help make these beautiful mods :)

Make sure you have the latest tonberry or the Lunatic Pandora Modpack installed and follow the directions in the Readme!

-----------------------------------------------------------------
UPDATE:  This release requires that you delete any old versions of this mod!
To do so:
1.  Delete the 'ba' folder from /FINAL FANTASY VIII/textures/
2.  Delete the hashmap file 'battlefieldpackv1.1_hm.csv' from /FINAL FANTASY VIII/tonberry/hashmap
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Get it here:
Download BattleFieldPack v3.1

ALL Artists/Modders:  Please contact me if you are interested in contributing on the project.

Artists:
MCINDUS - All UPSCALES and custom outdoor battlefields. MANY miscellaneous custom textures.
Zeeber - Training Center
Crestian - Tomb of the Unknown King 'Main'
Shunsq - Original Comm Tower textures - additional textures by MCINDUS

Some Screenshots:

Let me know if there are any glitches!
________
MCINDUS

Nunsrgr8:
Cool, I've been waiting for this all day buddy. I'll check into what's been done and I'll pool my resources with yours. I've gotten the "Magic Lamp" textures complete, some of the Dollet textures complete (City Square, I'll compare yours and mine), and I'm currently working on Timber and the Gerogero battle textures. You mentioned Fated Courage is working on this as well, are his/her textures included as well?

FatedCourage:

--- Quote from: Cities.Burn.Quick on 2015-10-20 02:14:55 ---Cool, I've been waiting for this all day buddy. I'll check into what's been done and I'll pool my resources with yours. I've gotten the "Magic Lamp" textures complete, some of the Dollet textures complete (City Square, I'll compare yours and mine), and I'm currently working on Timber and the Gerogero battle textures. You mentioned Fated Courage is working on this as well, are his/her textures included as well?

--- End quote ---

The textures I've been working on are not included in this. You also say you're working on Timber? Once you get to the area with the Pub, let me know if that battle field is giving you any trouble or not. That's one of the few I can't seem to figure out.  :P

Nunsrgr8:

--- Quote from: FatedCourage on 2015-10-20 02:35:05 ---The textures I've been working on are not included in this. You also say you're working on Timber? Once you get to the area with the Pub, let me know if that battle field is giving you any trouble or not. That's one of the few I can't seem to figure out.  :P

--- End quote ---

For sure, I didn't think Timber was going to be as bad as Dollet to be honest but I haven't got that far yet. I have the textures ripped and hashed, I'm just working on the train car textures first. Would you mind either PMing me with a link to your textures or simply posting a list here of what you've done? I want to avoid doing stuff twice... Dollet took me hours to recreate all the houses and it sucks that I didn't need to. I might try PMing Mcindus as well and get the ones he's working on so we can all be on the same page.

FatedCourage:
It's not really hard once you see what pieces work for what. The pub area actually puts the textures in the wrong spots for me. :P I'll just send you a link with what I've done. Trust me, don't worry about doing things twice with things I've already done. Mine need a lot of improvement. Yeah... Just specific spots need work. Okay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version