Final Fantasy 7 > Releases

Cosmos FMV: a character replacement mod for FFVII cutscene movies

<< < (2/5) > >>

Skyryan:
I wonder if there will be a Cetra Project version once the Cetra Project gets released....  :| :| :| :|

EmperorSteele:
Am I a bad person for wanting to mix and match for hilarious results?

But no for realz, I was JUST thinking about this yesterday, as I have Nino's chibis installed and was all "The FMVs look lacking now". What a time to be an FF7 fan! You rock!

Cosmos:

--- Quote from: olearyf2525 on 2022-01-31 15:55:42 ---Will this work with Cosmo Memory I heard that also includes the FMVS should I just load this mod above it? Great work Cosmos!

--- End quote ---
Yes, it works with Cosmo Memory but make sure you have the latest version. The order can be either way because the latest version of CM only replaces the audio of the FMV, not the whole video.

--- Quote from: EmperorSteele on 2022-02-01 03:55:01 ---Am I a bad person for wanting to mix and match for hilarious results?

--- End quote ---
It depends on how much you want to mix things. Choosing a different character set for each individual movie is doable.
But if you want chibis and full-size models mixed in the same video then you are a bad person.

That said, sometime in the future I will release the Blender files so that people can make any crazy ideas they may have.

Cosmos:
I added a new version (1.01) that fixes a problem with the Junon escape movie not playing.

gunner_1207:
that 2nd comparison clips with barret an tifa looks a little.....lol

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version