Author Topic: June 2011 Redesign Contest (signing up phase)  (Read 2255 times)

Kuroda Masahiro

• Stopped modding FF7.
    • View Profile
June 2011 Redesign Contest (signing up phase)
« on: 2011-05-26 17:20:39 »
The theme for the June 2011 Redesign Contest is 'Medieval'.

You have until the 5th of June 2011 to enter the contest.
From June 6th to June 19th, I will accept entries, and the final submission date will be midnight -8 GMT on the 20th.
(aka, the instant it stops being June 19th for America)

From June 20th to June 26th, we will be judging the entries, and on June 27th, we will announce the winners of the contest.

The top 3 contestants will be recorded in the Hall of fame, and the person who wins First Place will receive a special title from sl1982.

In entering this contest, you need to submit the following by the end of the submission date:
1 - A battle model
2 - A field model
3 - A brief description on why you chose your redesign for your character.

eg...

'I redesigned Cloud to look like a medieval pauper wearing a purple outfit because I think it suits his personality, and his original model had him wearing purple.'

I define Medieval to be a design based directly or loosely on something along these lines.

Any model is acceptable just as long as it matches the criteria of the contest and that you made it yourself by either splicing default FF7 models or making it from scratch.

In order to enter the contest, send me a PM entitled 'June 2011 redesign Sign up'
and in the PM, state the character you want to redesign, and give me a basic idea of what it will be, such as through a description, or by linking me to a reference image you're going to be basing it on.

If I approve of someone entering the contest, I will add them to the registered contestants.

Only those that registered will be able to take part in the contest, but in special situations, PM me and we can try to work an arrangement out.

Registered contestants:

Note: I put it in the General discussion since it technically isn't modding, and that we're going to be SHOWING things and discussing them, to find a winner.
« Last Edit: 2011-05-26 19:18:07 by kuroda masahiro »

GoHurtSomething

• Making geeks look sexy since 1991
    • View Profile
Re: June 2011 Redesign Contest (signing up phase)
« Reply #1 on: 2011-06-06 19:50:09 »
Lol! would simple players be able to download the winners mod?