Author Topic: [FF7PC][FF7_SYW_Unified] 1.08 (2024/04/13) - PC installer + Steam deck + iros  (Read 55111 times)

Final_Figue

• View Profile
Thank you Satsuki for the answer, I´ll see what I can do about it.

josephlara85

• View Profile
Version 1.06 update (dl links page 1):
-Updated FFNx version 1.18.1.40
-Updated Como Memory version 1.14
-Updated Black Chocobo version 1.15.0.4.1
-Updated New Threat mod version 2.0.99994
-Fixed "Always run" patches causing crashes if used simultaneously with footstep sounds
-Fixed "True wait" patches causing crashes in combat (French versions only)
-Fixed the mog game screen in the Gold Saucer in 16:9
-Fixed cutscenes having incorrect audio tracks when using Cosmo Memory (except intro)
-Fixed crash in Gi Cave with the French version of the New Threat mod
-Fixed missing '@' in Aavock's UI
-Optimised alignments in menus with the 30,000 HP/MP option
-Added a button (in the "Help" section) to create a debug archive you can provide in case of bug report

Hello, Im new to the forums!

First of all thanks to satsuki for his amazing work in this mod.
I have installed it succesfully in my windows PC and it looks amazing.
The problem lies with the steam deck version. I have installed everything using the guide on the first page but I get this error. I also had it on version 1.05, and I have updated just today to version 1.06
This is the error:

If I click continue, the menu appears and changes to dutsch (both interface and game language).
If I click Play FF7 a new popup appears and if I click continue again it stays forever on the Generate FFNx-Configuration part

Thanks in advance for the help!

kiko2277

• View Profile
Hello

SYW Unified FMV package won't finish the download using 7th Heaven app, all mods work as intended btw

here's the error log

05:42:01|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Starting download using URL: http://82.64.79.124:30271/share/DJyOmNARTbQ52oBk/%5BTsunamods%5D.SYW.Unified.FMV.V1.04.iro
05:42:02|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Error installing [Tsunamods] SYW Unified FMV - The mod is queued for install.
05:42:02|ERROR|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot determine compressed stream type. Supported Archive Formats: Zip, Rar, 7Zip, GZip, Tar

edit: nvm, fixed it by manually installing the iro
« Last Edit: 2024-03-30 02:49:38 by kiko2277 »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hello

SYW Unified FMV package won't finish the download using 7th Heaven app, all mods work as intended btw

here's the error log

05:42:01|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Starting download using URL: http://82.64.79.124:30271/share/DJyOmNARTbQ52oBk/%5BTsunamods%5D.SYW.Unified.FMV.V1.04.iro
05:42:02|INFO|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|Error installing [Tsunamods] SYW Unified FMV - The mod is queued for install.
05:42:02|ERROR|SeventhHeavenUI.ViewModels.MainWindowViewModel|System.InvalidOperationException: Cannot determine compressed stream type. Supported Archive Formats: Zip, Rar, 7Zip, GZip, Tar

edit: nvm, fixed it by manually installing the iro
it's not a 7th support thread but in this case refresh the catalogs in 7th, it's often due to an updated link

MysticalOS

• View Profile
I registered just to tell you how much I appreciate you for creating a stand alone package for this pack. 7th Heaven is just not a good option on macOS (it's just never gonna run correctly there), where we're playing FF7 in a version of Wine that'll always be miles behind proton fork (be ig whisky, crossover, or portingkit).

7th heaven just does not like winemono at all. I only wish echo-s had a stand alone, that'd really make my day, but at least can make the game look good for now LD. If you know of a way to install that without 7th heaven mod manager, I'm all for it. not sure how to convert it to compatible loose files and add it to config.
« Last Edit: 2024-04-01 00:43:44 by MysticalOS »

chuck15

• View Profile
Hello

I would like to install the iro file for Chinese Traditional version in Taiwan,
and try many time to install it with showing garbled characters.... :(

Could you please teach me how to install it ?

Much appreciated. :)

CHT iro file link:
https://mega.nz/file/Y0xh2ITB#31p2cOdnl6YfGEpS71cYVUSO2NjJYW71arU-wVOd8dQ

« Last Edit: 2024-03-31 13:59:31 by chuck15 »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hello

I would like to install the iro file for Chinese Traditional version in Taiwan,
and try many time to install it with showing garbled characters.... :(

Could you please teach me how to install it ?

Much appreciated. :)

CHT iro file link:
https://mega.nz/file/Y0xh2ITB#31p2cOdnl6YfGEpS71cYVUSO2NjJYW71arU-wVOd8dQ
You mean with 7th or in my AIO pack ?

chuck15

• View Profile
You mean with 7th or in my AIO pack ?

Yes, I would like to install Chinese language for FF7.

By the way, if you want to add the Chinese version to you interface, I can help to do it.

Thanks a lot.

Enroth186

• View Profile
Hi. I am having problems installing this on the steam deck.
I followed the written guide on the first page here, and I got to the point where everything is installed and i need to start the FF7_SYW_Unified.exe.

Only an error message pops up: "The minimum supported platform is Windows 7".
I did the winetricks part, installing dot48, but this already game me some warnings that it might not work on a 64bit system.
Can somebody help me please?

OLKv3

• View Profile
How do I get the game to show the PSX controller icons? I have my DS4 connected and it works fine, but it still shows the PC icons (SWITCH) and such instead.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
How do I get the game to show the PSX controller icons? I have my DS4 connected and it works fine, but it still shows the PC icons (SWITCH) and such instead.
You can't with this AIO pack

VanDerBeek

• View Profile
I'm still somewhat new to this mod, but how do I access 'Battle test' in Gameplay mods? I have it enabled, but I'm not sure how to actually activate it in game? Is there a secret NPC somewhere or a button combo? Any help is appreciated!

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I'm still somewhat new to this mod, but how do I access 'Battle test' in Gameplay mods? I have it enabled, but I'm not sure how to actually activate it in game? Is there a secret NPC somewhere or a button combo? Any help is appreciated!
just read the help ^^' :
Battle test:

Add a new NPC to the "las02" field.

Talking to the NPC will allow you to select and start a specific battle.

Useful if you are a modder and want to test a specific battle without playing the full game.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Update 1.07, link in first post
-Updated FFNx version 1.19.0.0
-Fixed a bug with external SFX (via FFNx update)
-Fixed a rare slowdown when engaging in dialogue with certain NPCs (ChaOs or NinoStyle models only)
-Fixed the Cait Sith reporter model with NinoStyle models
-Fixed bug that the ancient temple clock was not synchronized with the 60 fps patch
-Fixed the color of the chocobos in the farm field when lighting is enabled
-Added a trainer function for more advanced mods
-Added the dynamic weapons mod for both ChaOs and NinoStyle models
-Added the 1 gil mod where you cannot have more than 1 gil on you during the game
-Added progressive difficulty mods (monster levels are relative to Cloud's level throughout the game)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
You may got this bug after 1.07 update:

if so just delete this folder (no real impact on game it's a realy small fix) i'll push an update to correct that in a few days (hours maybe)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Version 1.08:
-Added missing dependency for the trainer (needed with some computers).
-Corrected a folder collision bug.

Final_Figue

• View Profile
Hello Satsuki.

Right now I´m working on avatars, I would like to edit yours HD avatars, do I have your permission?, obviously I´ll give you credits.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hello Satsuki.

Right now I´m working on avatars, I would like to edit yours HD avatars, do I have your permission?, obviously I´ll give you credits.
No problem with me but you'll need to ask Aavock's too , we worked both on them (https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=20331.0)

Final_Figue

• View Profile
Thank you for the answer, I´m going to ask him.

notwallace

• View Profile
Managed to install the mod on my Steam Deck OLED by following the instructions, and it's great so far. There seems to be a graphical error with the Vulkan driver however. Attached some photos, but it looks like you can see the wire mesh on the 3D models (particularly pronounced on lighter colours, like Cloud's hair or Tifa's top). I'm using the OLED preset but after messing around with the graphical drivers, it seems the Vulkan driver is the culprit (the others are very light, which I assume is the colour issue mentioned in the instructions). Not sure if this is a known bug or if there was a setting I could tweak to fix it, but couldn't find any information on it.

Link to some images: https://imgur.com/a/szPJrSS
« Last Edit: Yesterday at 20:00:34 by notwallace »