Author Topic: *serves himself up a nice hearty helpin' of FF:C*  (Read 3552 times)

Anonymous

...*then wakes up from insomnia*
...dammit!
*hides his secret stash of money further*
BIG dilemma, guys. I want FFa, and I want FFc...the only problem is, I could buy either!
That's right, for some unknown, possibly bless-ed (or unholy) reason, warehouses started shippinf new copies of FFa to some EB stores, as well as a few others. So I have here a choice. FFa, or FFc?
Even then, I failed to win a Yoshitaka Amano artbook for my Girlfriend and mine's 1 year anni, she doesn't mind, but my heart is telling me to by something! Once I make the choice between games...keep...or give away?
btw, I doan have a PSX, and DO have great luck with emus...so playability isn't a prob...

cHiBiMaRuKo

• View Profile
*serves himself up a nice hearty helpin' of FF:C*
« Reply #1 on: 2001-06-29 20:56:00 »
IMHO, FFC isn't worth getting. get FFA instead.

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2001-06-29 21:14:00 »
What exactly is FFa and FFc?

Anonymous

« Reply #3 on: 2001-06-30 01:21:00 »
Final Fantasy Chronicles and Final Fantasy Adventure...
Well, see, I'm one of those people who LOVES Chrono Trigger to death, 'cause in my opinion, if you doan like it you haven't plaid it deeply enough  :D.
Geese....grrr.....Animarted cut scenes by Toriyama @.@...

MMiller8

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2001-06-30 03:26:00 »
Does FF:C  work with ePSXe?  (and is ff:c the one with ffiv and chrono trigger in it?)
Thanks, I might just go out and buy them if so!

Anonymous

« Reply #5 on: 2001-06-30 16:54:00 »
Logically if FFA works with it than FFC should too...Yes. Chrono Trigger. Animated cutscenes. You want it.