Off-topic forums > Completely Unrelated

What to do about obsession with computer? USB tech support?

(1/3) > >>

Midgar:
Recently there has been a lot of problems around me. Just after making a post yesterday, my mom destroyed my computer and now I have no computer...
Despite my computer being completely out of date, I loved everything about its 384mb RAM, 12gig hard drive, and its 500megahertz processor.
It's vpenis may not have been the best, but it was there for me since 1998.
What should I do? I need to find a way to not have this happen again...
Thanks...
I think I may have an unhealthy obsession with computer, what should I do about that?

Sad Jari:

--- Quote from: Midgar ---What should I do? I need to find a way to not have this happen again...
--- End quote ---

I suggest booby trapping (mmm.... boobies....) your next computer. With big enough explosive, it's guaranteed to be the last computer your mother destroys.

Disclaimer: It is not advisable to be standing next to a thermobaric explosive device, when the said device goes off.

--- Quote from: Midgar ---I think I may have an unhealthy obsession with computer, what should I do about that?
--- End quote ---

Again, booby trap helps. This time you just have to trap some boobies (and preferably someone attached to them) for your personal use and amusement.

Jedimark:
I think a thermobaric device would do more than enough damage!

Sad Jari:
Pffft, collateral schmollateral.

Mother, computer, house... what's the difference?

L. Spiro:
When I left America I had some unpaid student loans and the government was threatening to get the money by force.

Of course I would have paid them but I didn’t have enough money to go to Thailand AND pay them, so of course what could I do?
They just had to wait.

So, knowing that they would try to steal my things to pay for the debt, I laced my home computer with anthrax.

Anthrax was “in” back then.

Just make sure your mother doesn’t run up to you and gasp in your face though, and/or put her hands all over you clinging for her last hope.

L. Spiro

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version