Author Topic: Nintendo Switch mods??  (Read 3692 times)

badman112

• View Profile
Nintendo Switch mods??
« on: 2019-09-06 22:09:48 »
The forums all battered with PC nothing for switch??

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
Re: Nintendo Switch mods??
« Reply #1 on: 2019-09-07 04:36:58 »
There's a few Switch mods, you just gotta look for them. If you use the search engine at the top right and search Switch you'll find it. If you also google Switch Qhimm it'll work fine. Switch modding is still relatively new, and there's  a few people who made imports of PC mods to the Switch version.

badman112

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2019-09-08 01:04:14 »
@strife98

Yeah i have done a search and its alot of FF7 related and i shoulkd have mentioned mostly looking for FF8 stuff.

Anyhow love the avatar made me laugh.

strife98

• Global moderator
  • Doink!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2019-09-09 03:35:54 »
@strife98

Yeah i have done a search and its alot of FF7 related and i shoulkd have mentioned mostly looking for FF8 stuff.

Ah! Gotcha. The Remaster came out not too long ago, and the files are quite different from the original so until they crack into the files and are able to import mods easier, it's going to take some time. However the PC version will be the first to receive mods for it. THIS will be the best way to gauge how long it's going to take for PC mods to be a thing for now. However Switch mods may take longer as there aren't many who work on modding the Switch versions at the moment. There have a been a few who have converted PC to Switch mods for 7, so they may take up the job of making the PC mods work for the Switch for 8, but that's really only if the PC and Switch version are as close to being identical as the PC and Switch version of 7. It's a big "We'll see" kind of situation at the moment.

Anyhow love the avatar made me laugh.

Haha thanks. Yeah Tonberry's are great.