Author Topic: Snowboard game realistic Cloud, exist?  (Read 3590 times)

indrema

• View Profile
Snowboard game realistic Cloud, exist?
« on: 2010-05-18 22:52:57 »
Exist a mod for repalce Cloud and Tifa in the snowboard game?
Tnx

titeguy3

• A jack of all trades
    • View Profile
Re: Snowboard game realistic Cloud, exist?
« Reply #1 on: 2010-05-18 23:33:50 »
Tnx

Nobody's done it AFAIK, but it shouldn't be hard to take one of the redone Cloud models (or even the battle models), re-size them, stick em on a snowboard, stuff em in snowboard-us.lgp or whatever it is and bam! Not sure why nobody's tackled it now that I think about it...

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2010-05-19 00:03:02 »
Tnx

Nobody's done it AFAIK, but it shouldn't be hard to take one of the redone Cloud models (or even the battle models), re-size them, stick em on a snowboard, stuff em in snowboard-us.lgp or whatever it is and bam! Not sure why nobody's tackled it now that I think about it...
Well the snowboard-us.lgp is much complicated than just resizing in kimera. Go see for yourself. :) The parts cannot be viewed together which makes it hard. And I do believe the models in there cannot be changed. And almost all the files that you can actually view are only texture files.
« Last Edit: 2010-05-19 00:05:21 by nikfrozty »

Mike.S.N_310-X

• The Last Love Dream
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2010-05-19 08:53:43 »
I have tried to mod it, but I can't. I extract .lgp only found .tmd file in it. If you know how to edit tmd(playstation model) you can change Cloud model :D :D

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2010-05-19 11:06:08 »
I have tried to mod it, but I can't. I extract .lgp only found .tmd file in it. If you know how to edit tmd(playstation model) you can change Cloud model :D :D
It would've been much more easier if someone made a program to open and edit the tmd file. :-\

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2010-05-19 18:34:23 »
Well here is what happens when you use a tmd ripper

So it's not just a regular PSX tmd file.  Honestly I'm not sure what it is. 
I tried 3 programs: TMDRip TMD2LWO and TMD2DXF.    TMDRip does nothing.   TMD2LWO errors out saying "there is an unrefined primitive (#2-0x0-0x36)"   TMD2DXF gives me what you see in the picture using both for_gs and for_ev.

That being said, best of luck