Basically Mandatory > 7th Heaven

[FF7] 7th Heaven+FFNx Guide&FAQ

<< < (2/5) > >>

OatBran:
Through the support process of @Darxide's issue we realized that the recent stable release of FFNx is actually incompatible with Windows 7. I will add the info to the guide soon but for now I'll just post this here. Using any version above 1.6.1 of FFNx most likely will not work with Windows 7.

Here is the link to a compatible version https://github.com/julianxhokaxhiu/FFNx/releases/tag/1.6.1

Bafio99:
Hi everybody i'm trying to use the seventh heaven mod launcher but i have some problems. I followed all the instructions but it still doesn't launch the game. Can u help me please?
Here it is the error code:
### Launching Final Fantasy VII ###
Checking FF7 is not running ...
Checking FF7 .exe exists at C:\Games\FINAL FANTASY VII\FF7.exe ...
Verifying installed game is compatible ...
Error code: YARR! Unable to continue. Please report this error on the Qhimm forums.
Failed to launch FF7. View the above log for details.

Rumbah:
And it launches without FFNx?
Are you sure that you renamed and copied the files to the correct folders?

You coud try https://github.com/Rumbah2/psychic-garbanzo/releases to install it. If it still does not work then you'll have to wait for OatBran ;) .

OatBran:

--- Quote from: Bafio99 on 2020-05-24 11:43:17 ---Hi everybody i'm trying to use the seventh heaven mod launcher but i have some problems. I followed all the instructions but it still doesn't launch the game. Can u help me please?
Here it is the error code:
### Launching Final Fantasy VII ###
Checking FF7 is not running ...
Checking FF7 .exe exists at C:\Games\FINAL FANTASY VII\FF7.exe ...
Verifying installed game is compatible ...
Error code: YARR! Unable to continue. Please report this error on the Qhimm forums.
Failed to launch FF7. View the above log for details.

--- End quote ---
The absolute fist thing said in the guide

if you are getting the YARR! error, then 7th heaven is detecting that your game exe is a pirated copy. Even if your copy is not pirated, you may have applied some kind of crack or non-official hex edit, or possibly something advertised as a language conversion. If this is a legitimate purchased copy of FF7 then you will have to message unabomb with proof of purchase or come to the discord for further support. Don't waste his or my time with lying about a pirated version please.

--- Quote from: Rumbah on 2020-05-24 14:42:31 ---And it launches without FFNx?
Are you sure that you renamed and copied the files to the correct folders?

You coud try https://github.com/Rumbah2/psychic-garbanzo/releases to install it. If it still does not work then you'll have to wait for OatBran ;) .

--- End quote ---
There is absolutely no way in my mind that could be a possibility. FFNx has nothing to do with the piracy check, and is loaded afterwards.

Erogard:
I'm having a problem when trying to play the game in fullscreen... The screen keeps flicking, I don't know if this is the right word for this, but the screen glitches basically...

I tried to activate vsync on the FFNx.cfg but it doesn't work. If I use 7th Heaven without FFNx the fullscreen works perfectly and in windowed mode the game works fine, do you have any idea of what could possibly be causing this?

Thanks in advance.

EDIT: The screen glitch happens even when I run FF7 without mods.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version