Author Topic: I AM ABSOLUTELY GUTTED!  (Read 21897 times)

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
I AM ABSOLUTELY GUTTED!
« on: 2011-05-04 02:16:03 »
Yeah I am GUTTED.  APPALLED!  Struck numb with anger and sadness (and not from a Tranq or a Hyper!)...

Osama was shot unarmed!  This poor mass murdering scum was shot unarmed :(  What are we coming to?  Let's go on about it for the next 100 years and make sure that next time we bring a person like him alive!  Yes, so they can act as a rallying cry to others in a silly court that is always gonna find em guilty (because they are), and then keep them on death row for years. 

Yup it all makes sense.  Give a dictator the ability to reach millions and make some lawyers and media happy... or blow the maggot away and avoid years of trouble and wasted money.

'Tis a tough choice.  I don't think I will be able to sleep tonight, now that the great Satan (USA) has bumped off this remarkable man!
« Last Edit: 2011-05-04 02:20:57 by DLPB »

obesebear

• View Profile
Re: I AM ABSOLUTELY GUTTED!
« Reply #1 on: 2011-05-04 02:20:54 »
We killed more than a few unarmed civilians in my time.  Who cares is there's 1 more to add to that list.  We can't torture people anyways, so it's not like we could've gotten any info out of him.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #2 on: 2011-05-04 03:30:03 »
So then you advocate the mass murderings of innocent people done under his orders? You aren't making your actual opinions on the matter distinct from your sarcasm. What part about him do you find "remarkable", exactly?
« Last Edit: 2011-05-04 03:33:24 by NFITC1 »

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2011-05-04 03:49:19 »
Oh come on :P you should know what I mean.  Why are some people so poor at picking up that type of humour and sarcasm?

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2011-05-04 05:04:07 »
Oh come on :-P you should know what I mean.  Why are some people so poor at picking up that type of humour and sarcasm?
Internets

syntax error

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2011-05-04 06:53:42 »

The same of your TV channels that regularly mobs your president, has shown a S-deficite and reported several times "Obama death" A spokesperson of my goverment twittered from this and had to apologize.

This media will tell that Osama was armed and had a tank in his garden and that his cleaning woman had a AK47.

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
« Reply #6 on: 2011-05-04 12:30:21 »
Oh come on :P you should know what I mean.  Why are some people so poor at picking up that type of humour and sarcasm?

Because I haven't been selectively reading your posts enough to know your style of humor/sarcasm. I'm sure it would make sense if I had.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2011-05-04 14:26:39 »
Osama was shot unarmed!  This poor mass murdering scum was shot unarmed :(

He might not have had weapons, but he had a shield.

He was apparently fully willing to put his wife's body in front of his own in order to protect himself.

Opine

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2011-05-04 14:52:48 »
He might not have had weapons, but he had a shield.

He was apparently fully willing to put his wife's body in front of his own in order to protect himself.
I  heard this morning that they are now saying that wasn't true.
http://www.theblaze.com/stories/white-house-osama-used-his-wife-as-human-shield/

Only the people there can actually know what happened. I doubt we'll ever good details.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: 2011-05-05 02:58:29 »
I wouldn't be even remotely surprised if it's not true.  Sounds exactly like the kind of story someone would just perpetrate about him out of spite.

Or maybe it was a genuine misunderstanding.  (Yeah right.)

ITCOMPTECH

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: 2011-05-05 14:34:24 »
who cares the warmunger is gone for good now and we can move on...im aussie but im still glad this murderer of thousands is dead. if it were me i would send a nuke and kill em all but i guess thats why it's not me hehe ;-)

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: 2011-05-05 23:39:50 »
I wouldn't be even remotely surprised if it's not true.  Sounds exactly like the kind of story someone would just perpetrate about him out of spite.

It is something that people would like to believe about Bin Laden.

But it's also exactly the kind of thing Bin Laden would do. He sent young men off to die and stayed in his mansion. He conducted his wars through dirty tactics rather than straight fighting. It's entirely believable that he would use human shields to defend himself. It would be apt for someone who was so cowardly in life to be a coward in death too.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: 2011-05-06 00:01:51 »
I wonder what someone would hope to accomplish using a human shield against a commando squad. If anything the woman takes a few hits, becomes dead weight, osama may take out 1 person if lucky. I guess people dont think clearly in those situations and their true nature shows.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: 2011-05-06 00:19:03 »
Osama wasn't stupid.  He knew that if he was taken alive it would be a real coup.  He could have a farcical trial and spout his crap and get people onside.  Not to mention his execution would be a rallying cry to militant Muslims.

The americans aren't stupid either, so they blew his brains out.  :lol:

Marc

• I hear Voices ... in my head
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: 2011-05-06 00:21:16 »
It is something that people would like to believe about Bin Laden.

But it's also exactly the kind of thing Bin Laden would do. He sent young men off to die and stayed in his mansion. He conducted his wars through dirty tactics rather than straight fighting. It's entirely believable that he would use human shields to defend himself. It would be apt for someone who was so cowardly in life to be a coward in death too.

I'd do the same.

Why go off to die yourself when you can have others do it for you ?  I'd rather be a general than a foot soldier.

The Seer of Shadows

• I used to be indecisive. But now, I'm not sure...
    • View Profile
« Reply #15 on: 2011-05-06 00:57:59 »
It would be apt for someone who was so cowardly in life to be a coward in death too.

I hope you're being sarcastic.  The guy seriously had balls standing up against a superpower nation like the USA.  He can not be called a coward (just because people hate him so much).  To do the straight fighting would've been just plain stupid.

But it's also exactly the kind of thing Bin Laden would do.

Yeah, like you've met the guy.  That's not a fact, that's an impression.  To me, using a human meat-shield just seems so futile and desperate that I doubt it could've even occurred to him.  But that's just my opinion as opposed to yours, I guess.

But it does sound exactly like a sick story made up to beat him down when he's already dead.  Like the way the public spat over Mussolini's dead body in 1945.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: 2011-05-06 04:02:16 »
He didn't stand up to anyone, seer.  That's the point.  He was a rich man living the high life sending others to die for him....

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: 2011-05-06 15:47:39 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 11:24:18 by Jenova's Witness »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: 2011-05-06 20:30:03 »
I wonder what someone would hope to accomplish using a human shield against a commando squad. If anything the woman takes a few hits, becomes dead weight, osama may take out 1 person if lucky. I guess people dont think clearly in those situations and their true nature shows.

The idea is that they won't shoot because they don't want an innocent to die.

I hope you're being sarcastic.  The guy seriously had balls standing up against a superpower nation like the USA.  He can not be called a coward (just because people hate him so much).  To do the straight fighting would've been just plain stupid.

Yes he can. He apparently believed in 72 raisins for anyone who died a martyr. Why would he fear death if he was so sure that he would be rewarded for dying? Because he's a coward. Sorry, he was a coward ;D

He talked about God being on his side and invoked the idea of Islamic world domination, but his modus operandi was hiding, attacking civilians and using sneak attacks.

Yeah, like you've met the guy.  That's not a fact, that's an impression.  To me, using a human meat-shield just seems so futile and desperate that I doubt it could've even occurred to him.

Desperate times call for desperate measures.

But it does sound exactly like a sick story made up to beat him down when he's already dead.  Like the way the public spat over Mussolini's dead body in 1945.

Mussolini deserved what he got, and so did Bin Laden. There's also a very practical reason to spread the story: if believed, it would lower Al-Qaeda's morale and would stop him from being regarded as a hero and an inspiration.

His dad was the Sultan's best friend, and Osama himself lived like a prince while he was in Saudi Arabia.  Sending other people to their deaths is the Saudi way - Saudis are the financial backbone of Salafi terrorist groups, all around the world.  They're willing to send the money, but ask them to risk their own lives for their country or their oil and they run crying to the USA.

Bandar bin Sultan actually bragged to a man who wrote his biography that he duped Saddam into believing the US didn't care if he invaded Kuwait.  Sometimes I hope the Iranians nuke the Saudis, just because I hate how they push their oil on us like it's heroin, and how they have better access to our politicians than we do, though, to be fair, they wouldn't have the chance to push their drug if our gov't didn't let them.  That is, if our gov't didn't force us into almost complete dependence on fossil fuels for transportation for the past seventy years.

Seconded.

An extra bonus of having the Iranians nuke Saudi Arabia would be to have a casus belli on Iran. Two birds with one stone.

If the Republicans were in power in the US, they'd probably steal your idea. 8)

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: 2011-05-06 20:36:39 »
On another note it seems Al-Queda has released a statement confirming Osama's death. So unless they are in on the big conspiracy he is most likely dead.

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: 2011-05-06 20:48:24 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 11:19:14 by Jenova's Witness »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #21 on: 2011-05-06 21:07:28 »
i don't believe in nuking anything because that would kill innocent civilians, but something has to be done about saudi, eventually we'll just have another person rise up and take bin ladens place.

and i agree with kudistos, Mussolini got what he deserved, he was a cruel genius and is partly responsible for the worst of world war 2.

DLPB_

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: 2011-05-07 01:33:34 »
i don't believe in nuking anything because that would kill innocent civilians,

There is an argument against that.  Most voters applauded Hamas for example.  The population is responsible for its leader.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #23 on: 2011-05-07 01:34:59 »
There is an argument against that.  Most voters applauded Hamas for example.  The population is responsible for its leader.

many people are fools, but that doesn't mean we have the right to blow them to hell.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: 2011-05-07 01:57:16 »

For Palestine, this is the case. And for this reason, I don't have much sympathy for them.

But the Saudi people have absolutely no choice in who leads their country. It's still an absolute monarchy over there. They don't even pretend to be a democracy. Decisions are made by a royal family interpreting a very old book.