Final Fantasy 8 > Releases

VIII "Remastered" - Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger - v34+ (2020)

<< < (7/7)

forkst:
How is the fixing coming along so far on this mod, because i would like to try out the new version soon with all of the fixes on it, and keep up the great work on your mod

Klitlika:

--- Quote from: forkst on 2022-07-11 14:07:27 ---How is the fixing coming along so far on this mod, because i would like to try out the new version soon with all of the fixes on it, and keep up the great work on your mod

--- End quote ---
well the Malboro issue turned out to be Visual only in my testing... so if you're not fussed about that, gameplay bugs were gone AFAIK, nothing to crash the game hopefully...
(zell's specials used to sometimes have issue in the past, afaik those were sorted out a while back, but any Zell nutters can let me know if anything was missed...)

Update: moments later one more thing came to mind...
well there is one optional boss to avoid in disc 4... Catoblepas...
afaik it might work with a vanilla save, but on my mod you get you fight him during disc 3 (as Laguna?)
so trying to fight him a second (disc 4 - optional) seemed to crash the game last time i tried... so technically you can't 100% unlock all yours skills/abilities i suppose... until that one is looked at... i'm hesitant to revert what i had done, compared to trying to go further and bypass/fix the new issue i created...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version