Off-topic forums > Completely Unrelated

In other news... (monkeys)

(1/6) > >>

Sad Jari:
Ok, this was simply so funny that I had to answer. Sorry about that, feel free to ignore me.

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---1. I think that one of the main moderating problems on this board is that only a few of your moderators are still around here (SaiNt, Aaron, You, and me).
Some of the moderators have not been posting here for a long while, as fice, halkun, dagsverre...
--- End quote ---

ROFLMAO! Dude, Halkun has been moderating about 10 times as much as you lately. In fact, when did you last moderate anything? Only thing I remember you doing was bitching to me, because you thought that my views were too strict.

Ok, just had to say that. I'll go away now.

Qhimm:
Heh. Like you proved to be any better at maintaining intellectuality, Mr. Cut-out-all-the-tasty-bits-of-old-quality-topics.  :roll:

Sad Jari:
Gee, I didn't know that I was talking about intellectuality, but sure. Whatever.

I was, however, under the impression that what I wrote was mine. Was I wrong?

Don't get me wrong, I have absolutely no problem with Alhexx being a mod. In fact, I quite like the decision. For my own reasons, though. :)

EDIT: It is kinda nice to see you stand up for someone, though. Refreshing change. 8)

Alhexx:

--- Quote from: Monkey on your back ---ROFLMAO! Dude, Halkun has been moderating about 10 times as much as you lately. In fact, when did you last moderate anything? Only thing I remember you doing was bitching to me, because you thought that my views were too strict.

Ok, just had to say that. I'll go away now.
--- End quote ---

Ah yeah, it was so funny that you didn't even read item number 2, heh?

--- Quote from: Me ---2. Another problem was that moderators are only allowed to moderate a few forums, not all. If I see some heavy rule-breaking action in the unrelated forum (where most of the sh*t happens), for example, I cannot use my "mod powers" there, the only thing I can do is giving an advise or telling another mod/admin who has the power to edit or delete posts or topics in a specific forum about that...
--- End quote ---

And besides, I'm not going to have a discussion about that here, since I have not been online quite ofter the last few months because of my student work, and I suppose that won't accept excuses like that anyway...

- Alhexx

Sad Jari:
"Heh", your number 2 sure didn't stop Halkun, did it? In case you didn't notice, he also had only Tech-related to mod - yet he did something with it.

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---...I have not been online quite ofter the last few months because of my student work...
--- End quote ---

Yet, just hours ago you said:

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---...only a few of your moderators are still around here (SaiNt, Aaron, You, and me).
--- End quote ---

Which is it? It sure can't be both. Are you here, or are you not here?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version