Off-topic forums > Completely Unrelated

In other news... (monkeys)

<< < (2/6) > >>

Alhexx:
Take a closer look:

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---...I have not been online quite ofter the last few months because of my student work...
--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---...only a few of your moderators are still around here (SaiNt, Aaron, You, and me).
--- End quote ---

Besides, I never said that I'm a "perfect moderator" or anything like that. I do this job as good as I can, and there are mods on this forum who do their work better than me. Is this what you wanna hear?

And, btw, why are you still here? It's not like I'm going to tell you that you should leave or anything like that, but I that doesn't fit into my brain.
First you start public discussions that you will leave for good and so on, and now? You're still here, sitting in front of your monitor and laughing that this community is not what is was once before, and laughing at admins and mods losing their nerves?
If yes, why do you post then?

You should decide whether you want to be a part of this qhimm's forums "community" or if you want to just sit in front of your monitor and laugh at us...

Oh, and there something else:
About that "bitching you":
I never had anything against you. Maybe I wasn't consequent enough for my job as a mod when we had all those troll etc problems.
But you overreacted.
There have been many members pissed off by the behaviour of some newbies, some of them left quietly without saying goodbye, some of them decided to simply wait until the chaos is over (and they maybe still wait...), but you did it your own individual way that noone else that you can understand.

Now I'm going to smoke a cigarette, and I'm sure that when I come back, I'll have another few lines from you to read how you turned my own words against me... (reminds me of an controversy I had this weekend with my friend)

- Alhexx

- edit -
Okay, I have to admin that "Some of the moderators have not been posting here for a long while" does not match for halkun. Sorry, halkun.

Sad Jari:

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---Besides, I never said that I'm a "perfect moderator" or anything like that. I do this job as good as I can, and there are mods on this forum who do their work better than me. Is this what you wanna hear?
--- End quote ---

No. I'm rather firm believer in "seeing is believing". If I haven't seen you around, I don't have reason to believe that you will be around - simple as that.

Then again, if you think that there are mods better than you - why do you want more power for yourself?

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---And, btw, why are you still here? It's not like I'm going to tell you that you should leave or anything like that, but I that doesn't fit into my brain.
First you start public discussions that you will leave for good and so on, and now? You're still here, sitting in front of your monitor and laughing that this community is not what is was once before, and laughing at admins and mods losing their nerves?
If yes, why do you post then?
--- End quote ---

To have fun. Specifically to laugh at the very thing I pointed out - currently, that is. :) At different times I've laughed at different things.

I take pleasure at seeing where the forum is going, I don't deny that. That's the reason I'm keeping my eye on it. You just happened to make such a hilarious claim that I chose to say something about it.

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---You should decide whether you want to be a part of this qhimm's forums "community" or if you want to just sit in front of your monitor and laugh at us...
--- End quote ---

Oh, I have made that decision quite some time ago. Can't you see? :)

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---I never had anything against you.
--- End quote ---

I didn't say that you have had something against you - that I can't know.

I said that the only thing you have done here recently has been bitching to me. Whether you bitch to me because you have something against me - or for some other reasons - I do not know. I do know that you did, though.

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---Now I'm going to smoke a cigarette, and I'm sure that when I come back, I'll have another few lines from you to read how you turned my own words against me... (reminds me of an controversy I had this weekend with my friend)
--- End quote ---

Wouldn't that mean that there's something wrong with your words, if I can turn them against you? Try being logical and honest, it helps. :)

JPWest:

--- Quote from: Monkey on your back ---
Wouldn't that mean that there's something wrong with your words, if I can turn them against you? Try being logical and honest, it helps. :)
--- End quote ---

In Alhexx's defence, everything is open to interpretation.  So anything he, or anyone else for that matter, says can be turned against them with the right spin.

Alhexx:

--- Quote from: JPWest ---So anything he, or anyone else for that matter, says can be turned against them with the right spin.
--- End quote ---

That's what I meant.
And this was your technique when there was this "war" when you were leaving, especially the "conversation" with L. Spiro was nothing more than thousands of quotes beeing abused for turning them against their author. And it's the same thing again.

However, I'm making some quotes here, too, since it's so popular right now:

--- Quote from: Moyb ---Then again, if you think that there are mods better than you - why do you want more power for yourself?
--- End quote ---

Once again, you're not reading carefully enough. Did I really say that? I can't remember. I do not even see that  in my first post in this topic.

But wait, let me quote it for you:

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---You maybe should think about giving the mods access to more forums, especially the unreleated one to take care of that.
--- End quote ---

I think this is what you were pointing at, right? Well, I don't see the words "I", "me" or "Alhexx" in that quote?
I was talking about more power for the moderator crew, not for myself. The fact, that I'm the only one (until now), who has more mod power now, was Qhimm's decision, not mine.

[edit addition]
And I didn't even say that I should be left a moderator. As I said in the first post, the admin should "update" the mod crew, I did not say that I have to be a member of this new crew.
Yes, I'm proud of being a moderator here, and as I said before, I'll try to do this job as good as I can do, but I'm not telling Qhimm what he has got to do on his forum. The only thing I did is telling my opinion and trying to give some advises. It's his board and his crew, and I support him, what ever he decides to do.
[/edit addition]

Well, the next quote then...

--- Quote from: Moyb ---Oh, I have made that decision quite some time ago. Can't you see?
--- End quote ---

No, I can't. What I meant is if you have decided to post (as you do right now), and be responsible for what happens in here, too, or just sitting and watching all the other people digging their own graves on this forum.

--- Quote from: Moyb ---I do know that you did, though.
--- End quote ---

And what?

- Alhexx

Sad Jari:

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---And this was your technique when there was this "war" when you were leaving, especially the "conversation" with L. Spiro was nothing more than thousands of quotes beeing abused for turning them against their author. And it's the same thing again.
--- End quote ---

Boo-hoo. No doubt that you would prefer me not answering.

Strangely enough, if you make several points, I prefer to address them separately.

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---Once again, you're not reading carefully enough. Did I really say that? I can't remember. I do not even see that  in my first post in this topic.

But wait, let me quote it for you:

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---You maybe should think about giving the mods access to more forums, especially the unreleated one to take care of that.
--- End quote ---

I think this is what you were pointing at, right? Well, I don't see the words "I", "me" or "Alhexx" in that quote?
I was talking about more power for the moderator crew, not for myself. The fact, that I'm the only one (until now), who has more mod power now, was Qhimm's decision, not mine.
--- End quote ---

Ehhh? Let's see... moderator complains about moderators not having enough power. Could it perhaps be that he wants more? Nah, that's not possible, because it's Alhexx, who didn't even mention himself!

Dude, you are a moderator. When you suggest that moderators should have more power, you suggest that you should have more power.

Let's try this in a different way; I say "Finns are far superior to Germans". What do you think, do I also state that I'm superior to Germans?

Come on, you can't be so naive that you expect people to buy that explanation?

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---And I didn't even say that I should be left a moderator. As I said in the first post, the admin should "update" the mod crew, I did not say that I have to be a member of this new crew.
--- End quote ---

*yawn* You didn't, because you assumed that you would be part of it.

Again, don't assume that everyone else is a fool.

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---
--- Quote from: Moyb ---Oh, I have made that decision quite some time ago. Can't you see?
--- End quote ---

No, I can't. What I meant is if you have decided to post (as you do right now), and be responsible for what happens in here, too, or just sitting and watching all the other people digging their own graves on this forum.
--- End quote ---

Be responsible? How exactly does posting here make me responsible for what happens to the forum?

--- Quote from: Alhexx ---
--- Quote from: Moyb ---I do know that you did, though.
--- End quote ---

And what?
--- End quote ---

Just that. That I do know when someone is bitching to me. You, for example.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version