Off-topic forums > Completely Unrelated

DragonForce!

(1/2) > >>

Emerald Weapon:
This thread is for all metal-loving people around here. Oh, and everyone else as well. :wink:

Allright. We all know Nightwish right? Powermetal to the max, lyrics that mean almost nothing, beautiful singing (untill she got fired) and ofcourse fast keyboard and guitar solo's. Okay, keep that picture.

Now we all know Children of Bodom? Super-super fast adrenaline pumping speedmetal with even faster keyboard and guitar solo's. Keep that picture too.

Now, imagine combining the above-mentioned pictures...yes, go ahead, you can do it. Okay? Got that? Now, let's say, triple the speed of everything. Add glamrock-like bandmembers, over the top lyrics and stageperformage. Still with me?

If you are, DragonForce might just be your band. I think they are the best band at what they do. I'm really no big powermetal fan at all, but I just loved these guys.

Check it out for yourself:

Here (sure you want to go ahead and actually click?)

*For the Mods: We had a thread with a Putfile-file containing a song by Turisas some time ago, if it's not okay for me to link to this, please feel free to remove the link!*

ChaosControl:
A friend of mine has been "spamming" me this for quite some time now so i got the time to listen to it and i must say, i like how the one dude with the keyboard does the things he do, and 3 guitarists?! awsome  8)

Sad Jari:
It's Yngwie Malmsteen on steroids! :lol:

Detecting slight resemblance to Running Wild, as well.

I think that I like it. Takes a bit of getting used to, though. :)

Relf:
I am mildly dissapointed, I was hoping this thread was about Sega Saturn's Dragon Force game! :isee:

Zophixan:
They're ok.. The solos are pretty good, but I really think they need to slow down...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version