Project forums > FF7Voice

Regarding Ficedula's Custom music...

(1/4) > >>

Soros:
You say that the voice over project will work alot like Ficedula's Custom Music program. Does that mean there is a probability that we won't be able to use both the voice overs and custom soundtracks? Apologies if this has already been asked (I saw this topic and simply had to sign up to this forum, can't wait!).

Marc:
yes, that's a possibility depending on how things evovle.

Tsetra:
As of the last time I worked alongside the project, this was not the case. I had custom MP3 soundtrack and the voices playing just fine. Hope this eases your concern, somewhat.

Costa07:
how are the programming that in any way is it triggered by the each dialogue box after you hit OK  or is it gonna start with the first dialogue box and finish all them in the segment regardless if you repeatedly hit the OK button threw the dialogue boxes or not

Jari:

--- Quote from: Costa07 on 2009-09-05 01:34:37 ---how are the programming that in any way is it triggered by the each dialogue box after you hit OK  or is it gonna start with the first dialogue box and finish all them in the segment regardless if you repeatedly hit the OK button threw the dialogue boxes or not

--- End quote ---

Wut?

Punctuation motherfucker, do you know it?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version