Author Topic: [FF7PC][FF7_SYW_Unified] 1.09 (2024/04/28) - PC installer + Steam deck + iros  (Read 61119 times)

Frank1984

• View Profile
It is called panel mode, automated control panel.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Have you thought that you could add it anyway and that it would automatically deactivate incompatible mods? It's a half/solution, why not?
because it's not the goal of my AIO pack, if you want Echo-S, you can get it work easily with 7th as my pack won't have a real advantage vs 7th for this specific case

Frank1984

• View Profile
I've had my say. I think you're doing it wrong (terrible wrong) ...after everything you've entered. It seems like the definitive version of a real remastered and customizable FF7. Anyway, a Good Sunday everyone anyway! You too ^_^
« Last Edit: 2024-05-12 12:48:21 by Frank1984 »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I've had my say. I think you're doing it wrong (terrible wrong) ...after everything you've entered. It seems like the definitive version of a real remastered and customizable FF7. Anyway, a Good Sunday everyone anyway! You too ^_^
My pack is opensource, you can use it to do your own.
You can also make an addon yourselft for my current pack and share it (it's well documented in the help part of my current pack)

Frank1984

• View Profile
Yes, but what if I commissioned you to do this? I know it sounds strange but, why not? After all, at least you already have it at hand. Don't feel like spending some time on it? That's right, you have your reasons. However, if you could, I'll offer you a donation of €100. Let me know.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Yes, but what if I commissioned you to do this? I know it sounds strange but, why not? After all, at least you already have it at hand. Don't feel like spending some time on it? That's right, you have your reasons. However, if you could, I'll offer you a donation of €100. Let me know.
Money won't change my mind about it, the pack allow the make of trid party mods so you can add echo-s yourself if you realy want it.

Frank1984

• View Profile
Money won't change my mind about it, the pack allow the make of trid party mods so you can add echo-s yourself if you realy want it.

I don't insist and I respect you. You will have your reasons, that's right.
Could you just point me to someone capable? I don't know how to do it, I can only give directions. Someone or a group.
Thanks! ^_^

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I don't insist and I respect you. You will have your reasons, that's right.
Could you just point me to someone capable? I don't know how to do it, I can only give directions. Someone or a group.
Thanks! ^_^
I think that most FF7's modders already don't have enought free time to do all le modding they want to, so i don't think any capable modder will loose time to port a mod like Echo-S witch is perfectly integrated in 7th.
Again you must undertand that:
-My pack's goal is to provide and easy way to use FF7 with all 4 lang's exe with maximum compatibility beween mods/langs combinations.
-As Echo-s is only compatible with english's exe and as it's also heavily modding scripts from the game (it must be to provide accurate voice acting), it's compatible mostly with textures/models but isn't with most of gameplay's most patch, etc... so you don't get any benefits to run Echo-s from my pack VS runing it from 7th heaven