Basically Mandatory > Catalogs

[FF7] Strife's Mods of the Round - 7th Heaven Supplementary Catalog

(1/7) > >>

strife98:
Latest Update: April 1, 2020

Mods of the Round
Always remember to hit Auto-Sort unless otherwise specified!
I don't care, where's the catalog? Wow rude, you get this color because of your rudeness :( : iros://Subscribe/Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QBGsgGK6

What is it, and what do I do?
As stated above, this is a supplemental catalog to 7th Heaven's 3.0 Catalog. This has a few mods that are not part of the Qhimm Catalog due to request, but wanted to keep it in this catalog. A few of the mods contained here also contain beta updates. They will be marked to let you know.

What mods are included?
Currently there aren't a lot. I haven't done all of them, but since this is only supposed to go alongside the existing catalog it shouldn't need all of them. I've only put mods in from creators that have given me permission. More will be added once I get permission to add them to the list.

* cmh175's Avatars and HQ FMV Pack
* Tsunamods Team - Avalanche Arisen 1k Battle Scenes by Uprisen
* Tsunamods Team - ED Music FF7 Soundtrack Beta by Enrico Deiana and unab0mb
* Tsunamods Team - Arranged Soundtrack by Tsunamix and Dracula9AntiChapel
* The Barret Mod
* Enhanced Stock UI Beta Test Version
* ESUI Controller Addon
* Remake ESUI Theme
* Speedhack by Satsuki Yatoshi
* Borderless Windowed FF7
* Bonez' SFX Mod
* Bonez' Modern Spell Names
* [4x Upscale] - Project Edge Fields
I get an error when downloading!
Don't worry! Normally nothing is broken. 90% of the time it's because the mods that are uploaded to either MEGA or Google Drive so they have a limited number of downloads from one source. That one source in this instance is 7th heaven. Once that Quota is reached, it won't allow anymore downloads for the day from that source. If you wait a day or two it will reset and you can download it again. Be patient though, there are many people using this catalog, so it might fill up again!
To the Mod Artists
If you have an IRO for your mod that is not on the Qhiumm catalog or a new one that you would like to add to my catalog please DM me either here or on Discord.
Congratulations!
You made it to the end and deserve your reward. You get this cool color and the catalog link to paste into your subscriptions! Just remember, LOAD ORDER MATTERS iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QBGsgGK6
Credits:

* All the mod artists both featured and not featured mods in this catalog
* The members of the Tsunamods Team that helped me figure out how to get this to even work: Tsunamix and UpRisen
* Iros and everyone of the 7th Heaven Crew
* EQ2Alyza for making the first catalog and up keeping 7th Heaven for so long, and because I essentially used the same format of the 7th Heaven Modding Tutorial post with some slight changes >.>
* Everyone on the Semi-Official Qhimm Discord (Link is on the front page)
* Everyone else who's interest, playtesting, and support has kept all of this going on for so long, thank you all.
Changelog:

I'll do my best to remember to keep this updated: https://pastebin.com/dZf7aNAi

Donate[/list]

Khrone:
Great news!

But for the love of me I can't get it to work! Here it is:

--- Code: ---Failed to load subscription iros://Url/http$pastebin.com/raw.php?i=QBGsgGK6: System.InvalidOperationException: Errore nel documento XML (13, 10). ---> System.FormatException: Formato della stringa di input non corretto.
   in System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
   in System.Number.ParseDecimal(String value, NumberStyles options, NumberFormatInfo numfmt)
   in Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCatalog.Read3_ModVersion(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
   in Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCatalog.Read6_Mod(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
   in Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCatalog.Read7_Catalog(Boolean isNullable, Boolean checkType)
   in Microsoft.Xml.Serialization.GeneratedAssembly.XmlSerializationReaderCatalog.Read8_Catalog()
   --- Fine della traccia dello stack dell'eccezione interna ---
   in System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(XmlReader xmlReader, String encodingStyle, XmlDeserializationEvents events)
   in System.Xml.Serialization.XmlSerializer.Deserialize(Stream stream)
   in Iros._7th.Util.Deserialize[T](Stream s) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWrapperLib\Util.cs:riga 15
   in Iros._7th.Util.Deserialize[T](String file) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWrapperLib\Util.cs:riga 19
   in Iros._7th.Workshop.fLibrary.BackgroundCatCheck(Object state) in C:\Users\TurBoss\Projetcs\7h\7thWorkshop\fLibrary.cs:riga 319
--- End code ---

Yuffie1983:
So just to get something clear, this is not an official update, but a stop gap of sorts before the official release of the new version. Also is there a way I can donate for all the hard work effort gone into this, thanks.  :D :D

Just to say I am getting the same issue as Khrone, seems like it is a MS XML issue. I have tried deleting the files from the 7th Heaven workshop folder that has the settings, Library and catalogue XML files but still getting a error message in junction with the new pastebin link.

P.S can a mod remove my post below not needed and best to keep threads tidy thank you.  ;D ;D ;D

strife98:

--- Quote from: Khrone on 2019-02-16 21:13:45 ---Great news!

But for the love of me I can't get it to work! Here it is:

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Yuffie1983 on 2019-02-16 21:58:33 ---Just to say I am getting the same issue as Khrone, seems like it is a MS XML issue. I have tried deleting the files from the 7th Heaven workshop folder that has the settings, Library and catalogue XML files but still getting a error message in junction with the new pastebin link.

--- End quote ---

Eeeeyuuup. That was my fault. In the process of trying to make it look fancy, and a bit more organized,  I tried adding [MotR] into the version section and just assuming that it would work didn't test it. Apparently the version section doesn't allow for anything but numbers. It should work fine now! My fault for not testing after every little change I make.

--- Quote from: Yuffie1983 on 2019-02-16 21:58:33 ---So just to get something clear, this is not an official update, but a stop gap of sorts before the official release of the new version. Also is there a way I can donate for all the hard work effort gone into this, thanks.  :D :D

--- End quote ---

Yeah this isn't an official update, I'll add Unofficial to the title just to make sure people know that.
I guess I can add a donate section...never really thought it warranted one haha.

JackMonty:
I just wanted to say thanks for the extra IRO links - I found this very handy. One thing I found though was I am unable to download New Threat by Sega Chief, I just keep getting an error - I'm not sure if it is just me or if anyone else has had this issue?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version