Author Topic: What work still remains undone?  (Read 2105 times)

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
What work still remains undone?
« on: 2013-12-30 23:07:41 »
I find myself with some more free time and would like to do some more work on FF7, thing is a lot of stuff has been done in the past 2 years and I really havent kept track of it.

If someone could tell me some things that still need work done to them, I could select something that would be to my abilities to work on.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: What work still remains undone?
« Reply #1 on: 2013-12-31 02:07:15 »
If you have any skills in retexturing, then the battle backgrounds need to be finished.

Here's what is done thus far: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AjZG8hMrQocwdG9jYVpwT1NodFRJU01sVVpoaG5OaUE&usp=sharing#gid=0

I think we should also dive into enemy models. All of them. Big project, I know, but we have to start and end somewhere. Stick with it and eventually it will get done.

I want to learn how to retexture like Bloodshot and model like Kaldarasha. If I had those skills, I'd work on finishing both the projects above. I'd even teach others to work as a team to get it done quicker.

jeffdamann

• The ORIGINAL!
    • View Profile
Re: What work still remains undone?
« Reply #2 on: 2013-12-31 02:34:20 »
Well then I suppose I will start on some battle backgrounds(I did a couple back in the day)

I could even attempt an enemy model, although I have never modeled before.

Thank you EQ2Alyza for your response. I will post more when I have more time to delve into this.