Final Fantasy 7 > FF7 Tools

[FF7 PC] FF7.exe Editor - now includes shop data!

<< < (3/3)

markul:

--- Quote from: Kimsiudog on 2023-07-02 04:00:59 ---hello guys, does anyone having an issue when you modified the ff7.exe app and when run the game with mods on 7th heaven and anything you modified does not take effect in game, it backs to original unmodified state. so i wonder how to get the modified data works with other mods running on 7th heaven? any help would be appriciate, thanks.

--- End quote ---
You cant use your own ff7.exe in 7th Heaven. To use your changes in your mod ,you must create a text file(in your mod folder ,must be inside a folder called hext) and put every hexadecimal change you want in FF7.EXE (not the ff7.exe file but the ff7.exe program process,  when the game is executed, the hex address are different).

Example [Hex Address = Changed Value]:

..\ff7.exe

919970 = A0
919971 = 31
919972 = 55
919973 = 49
919974 = 45
919975 = 52

petfriendamy:
Yeah, what Markul said. You can load your modified EXE in the editor and click the "create Hext file" button to generate the text file that 7th Heaven uses.

Kimsiudog:
ohh i see...thanks a lot guys :) finally im able to load the game with my ff7.exe changes now.

Pure_Mind_Games:
One thing thats confusing me is the prices for materia like summons is 1 but the 'Materia AP price multiplier' says 70. Wouldn't that mean they should sell for AP*70?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version