Author Topic: Remako HD Featured In DLSS/DirectML Video  (Read 2061 times)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Remako HD Featured In DLSS/DirectML Video
« on: 2020-04-03 15:36:09 »
Remako HD at 9:25: https://youtu.be/lPJcVlMa0to

Good video explaining the details behind DLSS/DirectML upscaling and the future of gaming using it alongside raytracing.

I’m really interested in seeing quality+performance versus price ranged GPUs. How does an RTX 2060 @ 1080p with 4k DLSS enabled compare quality wise to an RTX 2080ti @ 4k DLSS enabled? Can this technology make quality presets negligible enough to turn GPU comparisons into performance vs. price only?

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
Re: Remako HD Featured In DLSS/DirectML Video
« Reply #1 on: 2020-04-03 19:49:14 »
Thanks for the link! I personally adore any new AI upscaling technology so far along with the rendering one such as Octane. I really wish any of high quality rendering and upscaling will occur for IX and VIII games and even being used in the remastered series which are currently incomplete.
« Last Edit: 2020-04-03 20:33:14 by LeonhartGR »

kelsienew

• View Profile
Re: Remako HD Featured In DLSS/DirectML Video
« Reply #2 on: 2020-04-14 12:32:57 »
Thanks for the link! I personally adore any new AI upscaling technology so far along with the rendering one such as Octane. I really wish any of high quality rendering and upscaling will occur for IX and VIII games and even being used in the remastered series which are currently incomplete.
Pretty cool and awesome.