Author Topic: Problem with Chocobo Races (not THE crash)  (Read 2635 times)

Squall78

• View Profile
Problem with Chocobo Races (not THE crash)
« on: 2006-06-10 00:09:15 »
Hi !
I'm playing with the french version of FF7 and it works perfectly. But when I win a chocobo race I have a problem. On the results table I can see, for example, that I win a 'tranquilizer'. Ok.
After that, I choose 'i want GP' and there are 300GP ! So I choose 'i want an item' (on the "GP screen") and I receive a Megalixir...

I have made that several times and the items are never the same !

What is this item trouble ? Oo

EmperorSteele

• View Profile
Re: Problem with Chocobo Races (not THE crash)
« Reply #1 on: 2006-06-10 19:31:34 »
You're probably looking at the prize screen wrong.  You can win one of three prizes, and the one that flashes should be the one you get.

I've never had your problem before, so i'm mearly guessing it's an error on your part (no offense).  However, if you can get some screenshots of this happening (like it shows tht you'd win a tranq, and in the next shot it says "recieved megaelixer", then maybe we can take a closer look at the problem

Squall78

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2006-06-10 19:37:40 »
No I am not in wrong lol. I know very well FF7.
I have english version AND french version. With the english it works perfectly but the french has the bug that I have described previously...

For exemple : I can win : Hyper, Tranquilizer or Ether... Well, when the race is finished the Hyper is highlighted... but when I choose 'I want GP', I have 300 GP (<= Oo) and on this screen I choose 'No i want an item' I receive Megalixir, or Opposition materia , etc... (and I am in class C !!).

I repeat : with the english version no problem. But with the french....

Squall78

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2006-06-11 09:58:04 »
Well, I have ask to a friend on the net who plays French version like me.

And he has the same problem.

So apparently this is the french version wich is bugged :(

If somebody want to search a solution..... -_-