Author Topic: FF7 PSX Final Sephiroth - Clouds HiRes LZS Model ?  (Read 5709 times)

meesbaker

• View Profile
Is this final battle somewhat hardwired ? The formation AI seemed extremely slim, I could neither find Clouds HiRes model being loaded nor all the other stuff happening in the battle such as the camera movements, sounds and Clouds Limit Bar rising instead of his ATB. I basically found NOTHING about this final battle in Proud Clod.

Now what I actually wanna do is load Clouds normal model here anyone?

A workaround may be recreating this battle from scratch and changing the battle ID in makou reactor but I hope for a smarter solution.

genesis063

• Self proclaimed number 1 Sephiroth fanboy
    • View Profile
Re: FF7 PSX Final Sephiroth - Clouds HiRes LZS Model ?
« Reply #1 on: 2013-10-09 21:01:12 »
Sephiroth should be right after Safer because it is lumped into together if I remember right.

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2013-10-09 21:21:06 »
Yes I know I didnt mean I couldnt find the battle itself. I have the battle id-sephs stats and attacks and everything....also the event in the field script where the battle is loaded but I did not find all the stuff thats special about it.  Like Clouds HiCloud.lzs being used.

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2013-10-09 21:23:21 »
hm try looking in Bizarro maybe it might start there possible and tells it to go into the last map of the battle.

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2013-10-09 21:28:24 »
Nah keep in mind that only bizarro and sepher sephiroth are merged. After that we return to the north  crater. Cloud says "be proud   go home and everything" then he notices that seph is still there. (inside his head as i interpret it).

Then a fmv plays and the final boss is loaded.

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2013-10-09 21:39:12 »
The inside his head was confirmed and its even on any wiki.  I think someone on the forums said it was actually three battles.  Then maybe look in the map before the discend it might be there possible.

JBedford128

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2013-10-10 19:33:23 »
I am fairly sure it's in Sephiroth's Enemy AI. I used the Limit Break thing in a Battle Arena scenario to get my Limit Break on each new battle by giving it to the enemy I was facing.

meesbaker

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2013-10-11 00:08:34 »
Thanks I was probably too much focused on the formation ai.
Now what I did was searching for the lba of Hicloud.lzs and also the enemy number (usually used by scenes for the model id such as 014c for the actual final sephiroth) and found it neither in any ai nor in the field. Maybe that is done some other way...I should disasssemble each script and global variable having to do with final sephs ai.

genesis063

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: 2013-10-11 01:16:29 »
Maybe it could be in the non high rez?  That's the only thing I can think of since he did it in the battle square and that uses a non hi rez model.