Author Topic: Offending people is illegal in Tennessee  (Read 14836 times)

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
Re: Offending people is illegal in Tennessee
« Reply #25 on: 2011-06-20 19:20:49 »
haha he is just a pawn who regrets being a pawn and so wants to tell his story. I would refer to Freeman or Passio for some of the better lectures. You misunderstand, he is but one of a great number of lecturers. it is not "his website". All its there for is to host video, there is no need for them to get fancy with the site. Besides this website is just one example of institutions that are rising up to educate the masses about the lies that they have swallowed up. I could give you an overwhelming amount of material to look over if you really want me to. Including websites, executive orders, laws, and books. I only go with credible and provable sources so you don't have to worry about bullshit or conjecture (at least not for the most part) in the material that I reference. As for the laws and executive orders, you can look those up in the congressional register and check their legitimacy.

as I said before, you can mock my intelligence all you want by attacking the legitimacy of information, but since this is something i have studied extensively of my own free volition of the course of about 15 years, I can't really give you all the best without taking some time to seriously make a list of the most valid references I have come across.

of course, when people are too conceded or too high to even thoroughly investigate a listed source (such as the website I just posted) it speaks volumes about how you really feel. I only wish to educate those who actually want to be free from oppression. If you have no qualms with it, or you don't believe in the self evident truth that is being presented, then by all means go on being a cooperate wage slave. I have no wish to force my beliefs on you. Those who are unwilling to adapt to the coming change will die off, as it has always happened in evolutionary theory. At the very least I ask that you respect my right to believe contrary to what you believe and to state those beliefs just as you feel you have the right to state yours.

"If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear." George Orwell
« Last Edit: 2011-06-20 19:34:55 by yarLson »

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2011-06-20 19:46:01 »
Well perhaps you should check even further :P

these guys look straight out of prison, or in-fact IN prison (picture above)  :| ... yarLson you do realize that if we were attacked that these cowards would be the very first people to beg for military aid? Often these complainers you will find that they abuse our system the most! I have no doubt in my mind that these people claim tax exempt on all purchases made by them. I also have no doubt they use there "donations" for a good cause.

I would love to see the look on there face when the "system" they so truly despise abandons them. No doubt they would grovel just before doing a 180 and changing their beliefs. I can imagine North Korea entering that "gathering of minds" and them throwing there followers to the wolves to escape. Then send for "aid" from our brainwashed soldiers :)

P.S: I am bitter today  :oops: forgive me.

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2011-06-20 20:42:24 »
that sounds good, but that also sounds like nothing more than assumption. Go ahead, that website was just something I recently came across, again just using it as a small example. None of the claims or attacks on these peoples characters can be proved, at least not easily. As for the tax claim, I would tell you to stop paying your taxes if I didn't know that your name would immediately be put on a "troublesome individuals" government list. The income tax is against the law according to the Constitution and though I choose to pay mine, if only as an attempt to stay under the radar, I have nothing against those who have the courage to stand up for what they believe in and oppose such an blatantly unlawful tax. Besides these ignorant governments' don't deserve a free claim on our money anyway, they just use it to subvert our intelligence and intuition. The less money they get for free the better in my opinion. Of course it can easily become an us vs them mentality in regards to those who pay and those who don't. I don't really see it that way. If you choose to comply to such an unjust act then it is your responsibility to blame yourself and no one else IMHO

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #28 on: 2011-06-20 20:51:56 »
As for the tax claim, I would tell you to stop paying your taxes if I didn't know that your name would immediately be put on a "troublesome individuals" government list.

Also known as a "criminals" list.

The more you know.

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2011-06-20 21:02:51 »
Also known as a "criminals" list.

The more you know.

HAHAHAHA! True indeed. yarLson stuff costs munny! taking out your trash, taking a pee, using water, being protected from scum...All this costs us our government allot of money to maintain. I recommend we all pay taxes, all the time :)

These 'people' are just complainers looking for a free ride. If they don't like it they are more then welcome to leave. Last time I checked they were free to go wherever they like. :)

yarLson

• spr nrd
    • View Profile
« Reply #30 on: 2011-06-23 13:48:05 »
haha actually its the "federal" tax laws that are completely illegal. The only criminal is the FED. According to the Constitution "no unapportioned tax may be implemented". The soul purpose of the income tax is for the people to take tabs on themselves. I don't see how you would be a criminal for not aiding the criminal institution. To further my point, look up a case against a lawyer named Tommy Cryer, you may be surprised at the result. I think its funny how the only rebuttal presented so far has been an ad himinem. An attack on my character or intelligence (or anyone elses for that matter) does not discredit factual information presented.

"The court could not find a law that makes me liable or makes my revenues taxable," Cryer said. "The Supreme Court has ruled that the government cannot impose an income tax on anything but the profits and gains. When you work for someone you give your service and labor in exchange for money, so everything you make is not profit or gain. You put something into it."
« Last Edit: 2011-06-23 13:50:42 by yarLson »

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2011-06-23 17:42:21 »
haha actually its the "federal" tax laws that are completely illegal.

I have some bad news for you:

If you wish to avoid being subject to any ad "himinem" (against the hymen?) attacks, you may wish to try showing better knowledge of your own constitution when discussing the law.

EDIT:

I've just noticed that the amendment said "fifteenth day of March". mfw Americans used to use the superior British date system: day first, month second, year last.
« Last Edit: 2011-06-23 17:48:22 by Kudistos Megistos »

Mako

• View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2011-06-23 18:31:21 »
Funny how Americans always use the constitution when backing them up, not realizing that the constitution has been amended beyond recognition :(. It's a nice idea...but that's all the constitution is now, an idea.

BTW, Kudi gets +2 points for awesome post (with pics). :)

yarlson, living in America is allot like being in the Mafia. You keep making money they will stay out of your hair, you make even more money they will look the other way. You don't make any money (or refuse to pay) well that can be quite "uncomfortable". =/

Bosola

• Fire hazard!
    • View Profile
    • My YouTube Channel
« Reply #33 on: 2011-06-23 18:40:55 »
I've just noticed that the amendment said "fifteenth day of March". mfw Americans used to use the superior British date system: day first, month second, year last.

Does this mean that ghastly Month-Day-Year system is unconstitutional?

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: 2011-06-23 19:00:41 »
Does this mean that ghastly Month-Day-Year system is unconstitutional?

It sure as hell doesnt make sense to me. Why not go from smallest amount of time to largest? You dont see people telling time like this: " It's 53:4 o'clock"

edit: Just to clarify before i look like a total idiot, I am aware time goes from largest to smallest. The point still applies.
« Last Edit: 2011-06-23 19:02:31 by sl1982 »

obesebear

• View Profile
« Reply #35 on: 2011-06-24 16:56:39 »
For years I've butted heads with employers/superiors for writing the date as 24 Jun 2011 instead of 6/24/11 or 2011624.   

Armorvil

• Working on : FFVII Total Grudge
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: 2011-06-24 19:06:04 »
Tell me about it !

Even this absurdity strikes us French people. Our date system has always been DD/MM/YYYY, but in many programs I use at work, I see dates like 06/16/2011 (MM/DD/YYYY). WTF ? Looks like someone thought it was smart to import the american date system in our utilities (I always thought it was just american, and would never have imagined some actual americans would be annoyed by this!) ...

...Now, because of this, when reading something like 03/06/2011, I'm never sure if we're talking about the 6th of March or the 3rd of June. Bravo to the French guy(s) who had the very clever idea to import this confusion. These people deserve kicks in the nuts.
« Last Edit: 2011-06-24 19:32:06 by Armorvil »

Jenova's Witness

• Right Wing Safety Squads
  • I ♥ SCIENCE
    • View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2011-06-27 23:00:37 »
« Last Edit: 2015-11-16 10:39:54 by Jenova's Witness »

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios