Author Topic: Ff7 background looking smudged ?  (Read 2805 times)

dizzy format

• View Profile
Ff7 background looking smudged ?
« on: 2016-02-07 12:45:44 »
After bootleging ff7 my backgrounds look zoomed and smudged wavey even, never had this problem before even tryied a cfg file from prevous install changing res does nothing for quality ov the background i have all three texture packs e.g parmer,cant remember the over twos name but yeah usally it look hd crisp sharp as a pin now it looks like an oil painting/childs drawing thanks in advance  will get a screen shot if needed

Jotaro

• Star Platinum
    • View Profile
Re: Ff7 background looking smudged ?
« Reply #1 on: 2016-02-07 14:08:54 »
Uninstall that copy of FFVII (and backup your save folder if you wish), delete the mods from the install folder, use a registry cleaner (preferably, I didn't use one but my newer versions of FFVII still work great), and reinstall, using 7thHeaven to mod instead.
Though it could just be that that's how the upscaled backgrounds look on bootlegged FFVII, it's been a while.
Or, you could dig through the Bootleg section of the forum to see if that's already been asked.

dizzy format

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2016-02-07 20:53:37 »
Thanks for ya heads up but it look perfect before i uninstalled it i do have a new graphic card since its a better in every way card then my last and now im running via hdmi rather then vga dont know if this helps, ps i tryied 7th heaven but the converter failed it have me the unsurported file error i did a full  unistall including reg clean with the ff7 reg cleaner but still same error i have the steam version

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2016-02-08 12:34:09 »
Bootleg is discountinued and no longer supported, you really should use 7th Heaven instead.