Author Topic: [FF7_PC_SYW] ECHOE-S 7 Vers. 1.0 (2024/05/14) - PC installer + Steam deck + iros  (Read 23 times)

Frank1984

• View Profile
As agreed with Satsuki (User of this forum), given in the exact words: "My pack is opensource, you can use it to do your own.
You can also make an addon yourself for my current pack and share it (it's well documented in the help part of my current pack)"
I WOULD LIKE TO PROPOSE, AND THEREFORE I'M SEEKING HELP FOR THIS THING, BECAUSE IDEAS ARE BORN IN ME BUT I DON'T HAVE THE ABILITY, I'm just a graphic designer, to INCREASE THE ECHOE-S 7 MOD which gives the voice to the characters, and which is continuous progress, it is therefore assumed that it will become something definitive and without errors.
Satsuki doesn't like the idea, also because he explained to me that it is difficult to integrate the ECHOE-S 7 mod with the others; which if left active will probably create conflicts. AT THIS POINT MY IDEA IS: WHY NOT INSERT THE MOD ALSO AND CREATE WHAT I CALLED A PANEL MODE, AUTOMATED CONTROL.

THAT IS: EVERYTHING THAT GIVES CONFLICT AND ANNOYANCE TO THE MOD WILL BE DEACTIVATED THE VERY MOMENT WHEN ONE CHOOSES TO PLAY WITH THE VOICE OF THE CHARACTERS.
Anyone who can and wants to help me do this, I offer a free donation of €50/100.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I say my pack is opensource but :

If you want to make an addon for my current pack:
-You MUST get from Echo-S author the autorisation to use his work in your addon.

If you want to make a 100% new pack, based on mine and with Echo-S added:
-You MUST get the autorisation from each author of each part of the mod (included translations, patch... look at the about part and each mod's help) - you have my autorisation for my parts of the work.
-Don't use the same name (to avoid confusions for the users as i'll provide support for my version only), but tells in the pack's description it's based on mine with all link etc.
-You MUST respect and apply the GPL3 licence i used to release my pack