Author Topic: The Gongaga Reactor enigma * Spoils???*  (Read 2034 times)

savage-xp

• View Profile
The Gongaga Reactor enigma * Spoils???*
« on: 2004-08-12 22:07:38 »
Ok , you may call me insane , or other thing but theres an enigma is botter me for ages,When i bought FFVII for my old rusty PSX several ages ago (1998), the first try i played the game i so mess the story roll i remember a a scene in Gongaga, in the place of the Makou Reactor, the Reactor explode and a misterius guy with a sword ( in that time i  thought it was Jonny aka Tifa friend), but  i see was Zack. I remember he say a few text and desapear.I dont remember what he say because that time my english was terrible.

Ok, guys now i see you are call me a totally spammer or Hoaxer blá bla blá, but i got 99% of sure i did that im telling, i never be allowed to do that scene again.

This really botters me, really.... :weep:

Messiah99

• View Profile
The Gongaga Reactor enigma * Spoils???*
« Reply #1 on: 2004-08-13 04:48:33 »
I heard about just that scene a few years back, but that was a part of a "How to get Zack in your party" rumor so I paid it no mind, as Zack can not be added to your party legitimately.... Unless someone knows something I dont. :z [/Shifty eyes]

But Ive never gone after that scene myself, knowing the instructions Id been given were to something that wasnt there.