Author Topic: question about available mods  (Read 3277 times)

evilmark443

• View Profile
question about available mods
« on: 2012-11-18 16:22:55 »
I was wondering, are there any mods out there that set all weapons to use the model and textures of the characters starting weapons?  There are a lot of great weapons out there, but for most characters I prefer the (heavily modded of course) originals, like the buster sword, gatling gun, etc.  If not, are there any weapon packs available for barret?  I used bootleg and the barret model I chose has an amazing gatling gun model, but all his other weapons still use the ugly vanilla models.  I know there's an AC gun model somewhere but I don't want that, as much as I love AC the only thing I'd be interested in having from it is Yuffie's new outfit. 

Also, this is an unrelated question but the new FMVs I'm using have some audio problems, the background music keeps playing but the FMV music and sound effects either don't play or, when they do, are way out of sync with the video.  Is there anything I can do to fix that?  I believe the FMV option I chose was bootleg +grimmy or something like that.  Thanks!

nfitc1

• I just don't know what went wrong.
    • View Profile
    • WM/PrC Blog
Re: question about available mods
« Reply #1 on: 2012-11-18 17:11:24 »
I was wondering, are there any mods out there that set all weapons to use the model and textures of the characters starting weapons?

You can make one of these pretty easily using WallMarket (look in Tools). Just set all the model IDs of all the weapons to 0.

evilmark443

• View Profile
Re: question about available mods
« Reply #2 on: 2012-11-18 17:57:46 »
You can make one of these pretty easily using WallMarket (look in Tools). Just set all the model IDs of all the weapons to 0.

Thanks, I'll check it out when I get home from work.  Is changing the weapons names just as easy?  Cause some weapons would be a bit confusing with starter wep models, ie Cloud's baseball bat weapon as buster sword, lol.