Author Topic: Spell animation structure and damage printout (With Screenshots in 1st post!)  (Read 16204 times)

knives

• View Profile
maybe you can use the animation from X4 cut to do some type of super combo or something.

Just an idea.

comet2

• View Profile

I believe I had mentioned before the tie/no tie between animation and # of hits of a spell...

4x cut only uses normal cutting animation, and only hits one at a time. By 'Super Combo,' do you mean a lot of hits (something like 10x cut or something)?

I do not know the data structure of commands, so I'm not sure if I can do that... if you want your spell to deal 10x whatever damage you hit it with, you can change the no. of hits of the spell into 10... I think I explained how (byte 20) above.

Ugh. I am still trying to figure out a way to use the animation for All creation as a spell, but I have not been able to do it... This will be my next goal.

-Comet2

MagiMaster

• View Profile

Ugh. I am still trying to figure out a way to use the animation for All creation as a spell, but I have not been able to do it... This will be my next goal.

-Comet2

All creation, Cosmo Memory, or both?  If you could do one, you could probably do the other... but I don't know how you would go about doing either... :-(

knives

• View Profile
Yeah I was thinking of 10X cut orsomething along those lines.

Matt

• View Profile
Yeah I was thinking of 10X cut orsomething along those lines.

4x Cut, Master Command + Added Cut (x7) = 11x Cut

It's very possible in-game, but you were probably thinking of just shortening it up for one or two materia. This works because they're all in separate materias using the regular materia stack-up methods. The values don't seem big enough to fit all of that into one single materia. You might want to consider making them stack up via different methods.

The Skillster

• Loving every Final Fantasy
    • View Profile
That reminds me, me and a few other fellows dug up the enemy attack data and attack IDs. Most of the attacks in those list came from either myself L Spiro or a few other people who posted in that thread. Try searching for enemy attack data, since we were doing patches for increasing the enemy stats and attacks as well.

Might be a usefull read for you.

EDIT: infact here it is:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=4939.msg64476#msg64476
« Last Edit: 2006-07-29 23:18:31 by The Skillster »