Author Topic: The APZ Cloud Project!!!!  (Read 269493 times)

MartialKnight

• View Profile
The APZ Cloud Project!!!!
« Reply #625 on: 2010-04-24 01:43:02 »
Heya APZ

I think your model for Cloud is AWESOME!!! You've done perfect in capturing the feel of the character in my opinion.  I have a request though, and a similar one as I posted to the Team Avalanche thread: Would you mind taking the battle model you've already completed and converting it to a field model?  I like that the modders of this game want to keep the original feel of the game by making chibi field models, but I love the battle models-->field models mod in the remix patch from titeguy, and I prefer the more realistically proportioned battle models as opposed to the chibi (especially during the dialogue "cutscenes").

And two thumbs, two knees, and ten toes up on your model man!!!! it's AWESOME!!! :)

Prince Lex

• Opinionfact is Redundancy
    • View Profile
« Reply #626 on: 2010-04-24 02:35:54 »
MartialKnight, if you had read through this thead, you'd see that it's on his to-do list.

MartialKnight

• View Profile
« Reply #627 on: 2010-04-24 03:15:36 »
Oh, okie dokie, my bad!  ;D I'm glad to hear that though, thanks for the info Lex ;D

nikfrozty

• Cloud kicks Sephiroth's Butt Anytime
    • View Profile
« Reply #628 on: 2010-05-01 16:22:54 »
Oh, okie dokie, my bad!  ;D I'm glad to hear that though, thanks for the info Lex ;D
You can do it yourself. It's pretty easy with kimera.. I've done it myself..  ;D

poptdp

« Reply #629 on: 2010-05-18 13:46:50 »
any updates on the chibi field model of cloud?

Nightmarish

• owari da
    • View Profile
« Reply #630 on: 2010-05-18 15:20:52 »
He's he even active?

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #631 on: 2010-05-18 15:23:27 »
Hmm.. Haven't seen any new posts by Apz lately.. Wonder if he's working on his new Cloud Model. We'll be patient but any updates would be fun. :)

EDIT:By the way what color are you going to use for the new model?? I've edited some of the texture of your model and came up with a greyish color and I kinda liked it.

Just a suggestion though. :)
« Last Edit: 2010-05-18 22:44:17 by nikfrozty »

poptdp

« Reply #632 on: 2010-05-19 05:14:45 »
at first i didnt like the apz cloud so much compared to normal cloud... but after a while of using it, i LOVE it. i really want it as a field model now, tall of chibi, doesnt matter (without sword though)

i find myself going into battle just to look at it lol

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #633 on: 2010-05-19 11:20:30 »
Well Apz is making a new Cloud model with the field model and a chibi model too.. If you can't wait convert the battle model to field model yourself!! :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #634 on: 2010-05-19 13:46:54 »
Well Apz is making a new Cloud model with the field model and a chibi model too.. If you can't wait convert the battle model to field model yourself!! :)

i tried to convert the apz cloud model to field, but i never really understood how :P

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #635 on: 2010-05-19 14:25:11 »

i tried to convert the apz cloud model to field, but i never really understood how :P
Well kimera is the easiest program that is in this forums. I wouldn't actually mind if Apz only release the battle model but hope it is soon I like playing the game with some mods converted or made by me. :) Its fun. hehe

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #636 on: 2010-05-19 21:41:52 »

Well kimera is the easiest program that is in this forums. I wouldn't actually mind if Apz only release the battle model but hope it is soon I like playing the game with some mods converted or made by me. :) Its fun. hehe

i know i need kimera, and i've tried, i've just never understood it, maybe if there was a specific tutorial for the apz cloud model, then i could do it, but no way in hell i can do it the way i am right now

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #637 on: 2010-05-19 21:48:56 »
Well I just learned by playing it cause I was practicing blender and turns out that its so hard but I know a little. And when I tried to use kimera it seemed much easier if its just to convert battle to field or bike.lgp that is. :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #638 on: 2010-05-19 21:52:10 »
Well I just learned by playing it cause I was practicing blender and turns out that its so hard but I know a little. And when I tried to use kimera it seemed much easier if its just to convert battle to field or bike.lgp that is. :)

lol well if you ever write a specific tutorial, lemme know, otherwise, i'll stick to giving suggestions, like a good boy (im not tobi damnit)

nikfrozty

• View Profile
« Reply #639 on: 2010-05-19 22:21:19 »
Ok then but I'll not tutor you on how to use some programs I'm lazy. :D
1. You'll need Biturn, Kimera (I use v0.91) and the download folder of Battle Apz Cloud in your desktop for easier access.
2. Open Biturn then convert "rtac" to FF7 Texture.
3. Then open the original field model in the PRP patch or NPC Rejuvenation patch in kimera so that you could resize it with a guide to resize to.
4. Click the head then click "add part to bone" then choose "rtao" in the Apz cloud battle folder then resize it which looks right to you and close to the size of the original.
5. Do the same for the body but choose the body part in the Apz cloud battle folder. For you to know the part you will add open another kimera then open "rtaa" in the apz cloud battle folder. If you need to add the body double click on the body then you will see the name of the file you need.
6. After you're done with all the parts start again with the head then click "show texture options. After that click add texture then remember the file you converted in Biturn?? Add that texture then do this with all the parts of the body.
7. When you're done with all the parts save it on a new folder and name it aaaa.hrc
8. You should already know about how to use lgptools right?? Do those and you're done. :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #640 on: 2010-05-19 22:41:54 »
1. You'll need Biturn, Kimera (I use v0.91) and the download folder of Battle Apz Cloud in your desktop for easier access.
3. Then open the original field model in the PRP patch or NPC Rejuvenation patch in kimera so that you could resize it with a guide to resize to.
4. Click the head then click "add part to bone" then choose "rtao" in the Apz cloud battle folder then resize it which looks right to you and close to the size of the original.
5. Do the same for the body but choose the body part in the Apz cloud battle folder. For you to know the part you will add open another kimera then open "rtaa" in the apz cloud battle folder. If you need to add the body double click on the body then you will see the name of the file you need.
6. After you're done with all the parts start again with the head then click "show texture options. After that click add texture then remember the file you converted in Biturn?? Add that texture then do this with all the parts of the body.
7. When you're done with all the parts save it on a new folder and name it aaaa.hrc
8. You should already know about how to use lgptools right?? Do those and you're done. :)

course i know how to use lgp tools :P but i will use this guide asap, as soon as i can use by bloody laptop >.<

Tidus_654

• View Profile
« Reply #641 on: 2010-05-21 21:51:23 »
Any news on the new Cloud Model? :)

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #642 on: 2010-05-22 03:58:42 »

i only need to ask how to convert with biturn, i know how to use Kimera

therage800

• View Profile
    • TheRage800
« Reply #643 on: 2010-05-22 04:10:50 »

Aha! Thank you! That's the step I've been missing. I tried this myself but could only get some of the textures to work (The rest were white).  ;D

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #644 on: 2010-05-22 04:28:20 »

Aha! Thank you! That's the step I've been missing. I tried this myself but could only get some of the textures to work (The rest were white).  ;D

i've just tried doing this on my own and i;m getting a weird error, everytime i try to apply the rtac.TEX to the head, i get

"Error opening C:\Users\Brandon\Desktop\rtac.TEX
Error 9"

BloodShot

• View Profile
« Reply #645 on: 2010-05-22 11:59:17 »
Why does everybody say biturn is needed to do this? I've never used it once, and all my model rescales to field with kimera only have worked fine, including APZs.

What exactly does it do for it?

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #646 on: 2010-05-22 16:19:04 »
Why does everybody say biturn is needed to do this? I've never used it once, and all my model rescales to field with kimera only have worked fine, including APZs.

What exactly does it do for it?

converts the texture file for use as a field model

sithlord48

• Dark Lord of the Savegame
    • View Profile
    • Blackchocobo
« Reply #647 on: 2010-05-22 16:40:14 »
wait isn't the file already a ff7 texture? you should only have to rename it,for your textures to work.

therage800

• View Profile
    • TheRage800
« Reply #648 on: 2010-05-23 04:53:52 »
wait isn't the file already a ff7 texture? you should only have to rename it,for your textures to work.

That's what I did and only Clouds head and chest were textured. I haven't tried it using Biturn yet, though.

Jaitsu

• DON'T FWOOSH ME BRO
    • View Profile
    • Jaitsu Studios
« Reply #649 on: 2010-05-23 05:57:31 »

TT_TT im so confused