Author Topic: [FF7PC] APZ Cloud (Re-Release FINAL)  (Read 83417 times)

omega res novae

• previously known as squall8cloud7
    • View Profile
    • omegas mods google docs
Re: [REL] APZ Cloud (Re-Release FINAL)
« Reply #100 on: 2012-10-19 20:57:41 »
Id be the guy to ask for that. If ur using the dragon buster as i have it. It replaces the murasame and is texid 2 i think. You have to do the steps in pcreator like in the first post of the apz field model thread. Set textures to 10 that part

ManuBBXX

• View Profile
« Reply #101 on: 2012-10-19 23:05:07 »
Oh yes, true, forgot for that tip.
Thanks omega

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #102 on: 2012-11-14 11:33:25 »
Just checked the stats.

900~ish downloads of APZ Cloud (I didn't write the exact count down before I updated it for the last time, but it was about 200~ish)

I graduate soon, and we'll see what happens after that. I may just tackle Cloud and maybe someone else once I go through my character creation run through of practice. Then it's on to my 2D animation talents while I work in the field.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #103 on: 2012-11-14 15:15:09 »
APZ! I wish the best of luck to you! Soap opera has taken over my life too... hopefully there's no individual life taken yet... If you come back please consider all possible options to upgrade the game design! I believe you already know you are considered the "IceLaGlace" of final fantasy :P

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #104 on: 2012-11-15 13:30:46 »
All the good people have their real lives taking on to them. It seems overwhelming. Can someone explain to me what's that "real life" anyway?

More seriously, real life sometimes is worth more than virtual one. Recently I got an unpaid job (I call that traineeship) in programming for as long as the program isn't done. As I'm typing that's where I'm at. And while on the computer, I still don't have much time.

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #105 on: 2012-11-15 14:01:20 »
There's no "real life" in this manipulated society!

Vgr

• Global moderator
  • If it quacks like a duck, it must be a duck
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: 2012-11-15 14:05:10 »
Nothing is real! Everything is a lie! Even... this cake! </offtopic>

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #107 on: 2013-01-17 00:30:56 »
As much as I appreciate everyone who loves this model...

I must ask the forum posters to please stop making iterations and different versions of my mod.

I never dreamed I'd say something like this... and I cannot and will not stop you. I just ask that if you are interested in this kind of thing... that you use your time building the skills necessary to make your own creations. And not using mine as a base for minor alterations.

Love it, hate it, I've heard it all. This has been a fantastic microcosm of what it's like to make content for mass distribution and fan interaction. I'd rather inspire new talent. Realize, I'm not demonizing any of you. It all comes from an honest place, and I understand that fact. It's flattering  ;) In no way am I trying to be negative about this. I'm merely asking kindly to focus your time and effort into more productive things.

PEACE!

-APZ Freak

Kyo13

• View Profile
« Reply #108 on: 2013-01-17 08:15:27 »
Really no problem APZ, I understood, I don't take it wrong and I respect your point of view. I'm just a newbie on modding and I know many years will be necessaries to have skills allowing me to create a model.

Playing with already existing models is a good start point to understand FF7's structure I think. That's what I done on the very beginning, opening on one hand original model from FF7 and on other hand modified corresponding model. Don't forget many people here aren't modders and don't know anything about 3D programs or even files structure. And there's a lot to understand and assimilate. That's why I respect talented modders and their works.

Understanding FF7's structure and learning Blender or 3DS Max skills is really differents levels skills. So I repeat myself : I don't have took it wrong ! But I'm realistic and know I can forget about it, I will never have sufficient time to do it... That's why I said I will keep it for me and forget...

Just to clarify that everything is ok for me :)

apz freak

• View Profile
« Reply #109 on: 2013-01-17 09:31:25 »
 ;D My advice is this: LEARN FROM IT

I looked at the ripped Kingdom Hearts models and learned more from studying that... than many students at my school learned in almost 2 years! Of course mostly what I learned was better uv laying (which is still pretty wasteful in APZ Cloud ;) ) and texture painting. But it gave me a foundation for seeing in polygons and NOW... I was one of the few at the top of my graduating class. I understand edge-looping and retopology like nobody's business. (Which still puts me at entry level in my industry... But it's a solid foundation to build from)

Soon I'll move into animation and away from video game stuffs... But I learned allot and enjoyed it. Once I finally get my career underway I'll let you guys see the results!

Remember... I'm not amazing, I'm not some super genius, I'm not a master... I merely enjoy what I do... And I like to share the results  :) No matter what you do in life.... If you can find a way to enjoy it... You'll have the upper hand!  :evil: