Author Topic: Video Editing Software  (Read 3301 times)

ModHelp

• WAKKA
    • View Profile
Video Editing Software
« on: 2008-11-09 17:04:53 »
 does anybody know what good FREE video editing softwares are that also dont have watermarks.

I need this because i am making my own cutscenes for a project I am doing

Cyberman

• View Profile
Re: Video Editing Software
« Reply #1 on: 2008-11-09 22:57:15 »
Try virtual dub it's not the greatest thing since sliced bread but it gets the job done. Depending on what you are doing you may need to do more research I suggest looking at Doom9 for codec information etc.

Cyb

Izban

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2008-11-09 22:58:55 »
what kind of project like for a game or for a movie or something

if its for a game your prolly gonna need to do it with something like Gmax by making the animations then rendering the scene saving it as the appropriate file type

for a movie type thing try googleing it

ModHelp

• WAKKA
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2008-11-09 23:44:42 »
well i dont think im good enough to make my own animations,
i am just simply getting cutscenes from other games thar i have

for example in the opening vid of ff7 it says final fantasy 7 and pops up with a logo in the middle of the intro

i am simply just like changing that text to say something like..... Modhelp's FF7 Remake

or something like that

Cyberman

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2008-11-10 00:15:11 »
well i dont think im good enough to make my own animations,
i am just simply getting cutscenes from other games thar i have

for example in the opening vid of ff7 it says final fantasy 7 and pops up with a logo in the middle of the intro

i am simply just like changing that text to say something like..... Modhelp's FF7 Remake

or something like that
Well you might want to rip the PS1 vids if you have that version then reencode the vids, you probably need to look at a few of the forum hints game tweaking.  The vids are 640x480 for the PC however the data is identical almost to the PS1 (320x240) save it's just upscaled using the duck video compressor.  You may wish to examine all the information in tweaks before you tweak :D

Cyb
PS: This probably should be in game tweaks if that is what you are doing.