Author Topic: [FF7PC][TSUNAMODS] Satsuki Yatoshi Mod - SYW V5 - unsuported anymore  (Read 392869 times)

Hiro

• View Profile
Can someone pls give a different link like  mediafire because according to my data plan I only get 1.5 gb per day and mega doesn't support pausing and for some reason the download manager I'm using (IDM) can't resume the download like it does with othe file hosting sites. I've to buy the subscription in order to get the pausing feature.thnx in advance

Howzier

• View Profile
Can anybody tell me why every single time I download a spell texture mod it breaks Quake 3? The end of the spell works until the end animation.

Hiro

• View Profile
I need help
Everytime I try to launch ff7 through sws control panel it opens the spanish or whatever language .exe that is but not the english one.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Field's Iro update v5.25 (removed forgotten UI files (hand and exits pointer as it's related toUI and not to fields)

Agnetz

• View Profile
I need help
Everytime I try to launch ff7 through sws control panel it opens the spanish or whatever language .exe that is but not the english one.

Same for me. If I start game from ff7.e.exe than it runs ok, but Items, names, materia etc are on es lang. Need help ((

tteam6

• View Profile
I was really enjoying this until I had serious issues with the controls... If I wanted to do certain things in the keyboard version "switch" would not work so I had to save and swap to my controller. Well, I got to the motorcycle escape from shinra and the same thing happened. I swapped to my controller and when I came back the motorcycle event was skipped and all 3 of my characters had 1 hp... only to have the boss at the end back attack me for an instant death. This happens every single time. I guess I have to start over?? ugh....