Author Topic: New Users Can't Register  (Read 38855 times)

Thisguyaresick2

Re: New Users Can't Register
« Reply #25 on: 2013-11-06 00:03:20 »
Is this problem still happening? I was trying to register for months, and only today I made it.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #26 on: 2013-11-06 01:22:43 »
Unfortunately  :|

dkma841

• delete
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2013-11-06 15:12:47 »
This forum is filled with problems :-X

Johnny_Doe

• View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2014-01-06 14:36:44 »
Guys, how can I reach administrators? Our programmer says he's been trying to register for a month but it's useless. He asked me to write here so that his problem could be solved.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: 2014-01-08 19:14:53 »
PM me his desired username password and email and I will manually register him

Sent from my SM-N900W8 using Tapatalk

« Reply #30 on: 2014-02-12 05:26:39 »
Sorry for the bump, but I'd like to point out that this is still an issue. I have been trying to register for 3 days, on two computers in different locations (in different, albeit neighboring, cities in fact) with different web browsers. I was only able to register today. I don't know if it makes a difference or not, but when I was finally able to register, I did so with my iPad using Chrome for iOS.

bluelion

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2014-02-12 14:45:52 »
The same happened to me, I tried for one week to register with different browsers on different devices, but no way. I used the DSL connection while I was trying to register. A few minutes ago I tried to register over the mobile web of my smart phone and it worked.

@ EQ2Alyza: If you read anytime the message on your youtube channel to register me manually, you can ignore it now.

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: 2014-02-14 01:11:39 »
Yeah i have no idea what is causing the problem. Also i dont have full access to the servers to see what is going on.

Qhimm

• Founder
    • View Profile
    • Qhimm.com
« Reply #33 on: 2014-03-06 19:55:26 »
Anyone who has been having problems registering and getting a "registration is disabled" error has for some reason gotten flagged in BotScout.com's spam database (either their email address, or more likely their IP).

Since this anti-spam service seems a bit over-eager, I've disabled these particular IP checks for now, but email addresses are still checked. If you still encounter this error, do check BotScout.com and if possible try to use a different email address that is not flagged there.

Sorry for the inconvenience of all this, but please do understand that spam bot nets are an absolute scourge these days for anyone running a site. There are hundreds of fake registration attempts per day that would completely flood the forums if they got through, and many of these bots are already clever enough to get past a lot of CAPTCHAs and similar "are you human" tests.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
« Reply #34 on: 2014-03-07 02:17:16 »
/wave Qhimm

Thank you. I really appreciate the efforts :)

LeonhartGR

• ~Whatever...~ Enjoy life!
    • View Profile
    • LeonhartGR Productions
« Reply #35 on: 2014-03-07 03:30:32 »

Sebanisu

• View Profile
Thank you for fixing it
« Reply #36 on: 2014-03-10 00:20:34 »
I've tried to register for a couple weeks. I kept getting that error. I'm glad you figured out what it was.

Melancholy

• View Profile
« Reply #37 on: 2015-02-15 15:57:44 »
I have been trying to register for months, always getting the message that registration is disabled. I just assumed it was a closed forum (which would be weird). Finally I read in this topic that people were successfully registering on their phones, so I gave it a try on my iPhone and, well, here I am.

I've been following the Reunion translation topic for 2 years, and now I can finally post in it. ;D