Author Topic: final fantasy 8 remastered mod files positive status help  (Read 4926 times)

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
is there anyone who discovered how to mod the game files in order to permanently apply the positive status ? please if none know that then just say it ok ? at least i will avoid to keep watching this post hoping for someone to help me

qotsaninsoadkorn

• View Profile
Re: final fantasy 8 remastered mod files positive status help
« Reply #1 on: 2020-06-27 08:48:58 »
"FF8 Gameplay Releases" ... can we get this closed / moved plz

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: 2020-06-27 10:59:02 »
"FF8 Gameplay Releases" ... can we get this closed / moved plz

mind your own business , this is the right section , and someone at some point may be able to found an answer for this

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: 2020-06-27 12:04:46 »
Technically he's right, you should've posted here: http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?board=26.0

no he isn't right, this is the right section because it is a question about the gameplay of final fantasy 8

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: 2020-06-27 12:09:33 »
Please look at this section. All the questions have been either locked or moved. This section is for RELEASES, i.e. actual things to download. You have nothing to offer.

that's just an insignificant detail, so cut it out

qotsaninsoadkorn

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: 2020-06-28 01:48:05 »
so it was in the wrong section to being with, thankfully has been moved... what i should've also mentioned if that you've been posting that same question in the threads for various mods also... the question has been answered multiple times and clarified further...
Then seeing it as a RELEASE THREAD was when i decided to politely say something...
this has now led to me receiving this...

"go fucking kill yourself you damn retarded shit, my post is in the right section and it doesn't bother anyone you motherfucking idiot , cut it out with this spiteful attitude you damn fuck"

screenshot of my gmail

needless to say i'd like a MOD to remove this person from qhimm at this point... anything less would be inadequate... Thanks in advance...

sl1982

• Administrator
  • GUI Master :P
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: 2020-06-28 02:28:23 »
User has been warned. PM me if any other issues arise.

rartart

• Banned
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: 2020-06-28 09:54:46 »
User has been warned. PM me if any other issues arise.

clearly what happened with dlbp didn't teach nothing to the administrators right ? i insulted those two idiots because they provoked me , just read the conversation in this post , they are complaining with me for a stupid and insignificant detail, they asked for insults , especially because the trolls don't understand anything else except insults , they don't cut it out unless you insult them , i didn't insulted them for the fun of it , see the problem here is also that administrators have a childish vision about insults , you seem to think that if someone insult can only be for the will of hurt someone , but this is internet and sometimes insults are necessary to defend ourselves and force the real assholes to don't annoy us , clearly dlbp suffered the same injustice , get provoked and even blamed despite he didn't did anything wrong