Author Topic: [FF7PC][TSUNAMODS] Satsuki Yatoshi Mod - SYW V5 - unsuported anymore  (Read 385140 times)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Unfortunatly the way's reunion is done, closed sources with outdated driver .... long story short, you can use:
-reunion with only specific "designed for it" mod.
-don't use reunion and use all the mod you want.

rgmarks

• View Profile
ahh ok, thanks

rgmarks

• View Profile
so i just want to play your mod+NT+60FPS battles. What is the best way to get this? through 7th heaven? or manual install? i just saw that in 7th heaven, and didnt find your complete mod, its  just pieces of it, like field textures, battle textures, etc. I just need to download all of them?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
you can't have 60 fps battle with 7th.
there's no good way to have 60 fps battle atm, even reunion's one is a crappy hack full of visual bug.
and about 7th, as i said in the mod description :"Please Use Steam AIO installer unless you want to add other mods; if you want to add more mods then use 7th Heaven 2.3 + iros (no support from me)."

rgmarks

• View Profile
thanks! got it working allright SYW+NT, sweeet game

orichalcon

• It's a sin that somehow
  • Light is changing to shadow
    • View Profile
    • The Reunion
even reunion's one is a crappy hack full of visual bug.

everyone saying that has no clue what they are even talking about, you shouldnt act like you know the features if you havent played in a long time

yes, the mode with interpolated animations is full of visual bugs, but the meat of reunion's 60fps is simple 15 fps animations rendered in 60fps - there is literally almost no bugs and its very noticeably smoother than 15fps vanilla battles, in both battle animations and UI (although not quite as smooth as interpolated, which is why that option still exists)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
I tryied again about 1 month ago, and .... I gess we don't have the same sense of "almost no bugs".
I won't go further.
Try 60 fps, with a locked closed source system not up to date driver... and if you like it, well, just use it :-)

Clarret

• View Profile
From your french page, I got the impression that your mod can be used with the PSX version. Is that correct? If so, how would that be achieved?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
From your french page, I got the impression that your mod can be used with the PSX version. Is that correct? If so, how would that be achieved?
No it's not.
As it's an AIO pack it can be only installer if the user proof he own ff7, it can be done with steam version, 1998 cd or psx cd

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
AIO 5.41 update avaible :

Changelog 5.41
-Updated FFNx (way faster Advenced Animations)
-Corrected Modern 3D models to avoid visual bugs with Dynamic Lightening (5 fields)
-Optimised Chorace2 / bugen_2 / crcin_1 field

ff7maniac

• View Profile
hello satsuki, with the new faster animations and cosmo shadows, is an nvidia gtx 750 card powerful enough?

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Probably not.

As i already said to you, modded ff7 (especialy with advanced animation) is realy power hungry compared to vanilla ff7.
Before the optimisation on some fields and with lightening and advanced animation i wasn't able to get more than 20fps (corei7 8700k + RTX 3070ti) - and more than 480fps (in speedhack x16, 480fps is the limit) without those 2 options in the sames fields...

Now on the same fields i get more than 40fps, so as the fields are 30 fps, no more frame drop.
I'm not saying you need a corei7 + rtx to get full fps with those options, but you need a decent modern computer.

ff7maniac

• View Profile
and with the new animation optimization and cosmo shadow,  a i5 with windows 10, ssd 240gb, 8gb ram and gtx 1050 ti it would be sufficient ?  i can't buy more powerfull. i would like to have some money left. ^^
« Last Edit: 2021-08-02 21:52:45 by ff7maniac »

serosis

• View Profile
I'm having an odd bug.

The control panel only ever launches the Spanish version and when I manually launch the English version it's half and half English/Spanish.

Screenshot examples:
Item Screen: https://i.imgur.com/hfQvFz5.png

Battle: https://i.imgur.com/0fzmc4F.png

Dialog: https://i.imgur.com/GyUhWIg.png

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
try to do a clean steam installation, then install the pack again

XE007

• View Profile
Hi, Satsuki. The mod starts but the screen is green where there should be black. Opening movie for instance.

Thanks

OblivionViridia

• View Profile
Nice work
« Last Edit: 2021-08-23 20:34:44 by OblivionViridia »

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
Hi, Satsuki. The mod starts but the screen is green where there should be black. Opening movie for instance.

Thanks
Only for movies ?
witch graphic engine do you use in the launcher ?

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
I was getting green FMV's on FFX. It turned out to be a memory issue and patching ffx.exe with the 4gb patch fixed it. you could try the same thing. (unless you're already using 7H, in which case you already have the 4gb patch)

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
My AIO pack also use 4gb patched exes

XE007

• View Profile
Only for movies ?
witch graphic engine do you use in the launcher ?

Thanks. I reinstalled everything and now works beautifully. Thank you and awesome work!

One caveat I have is that I cannot seem to set my keyboard settings the way I have them set with the Steam version. Is there even anyway to map them? I find that your configuration only has preset figures which which makes playing the game, for lack of better works, awkward.

Lastly, I have a 4 disc version of 1998 and you recommend to use that version in one of the YouTube videos I watched. I see no instructions online for that.

Thanks!

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
The keyboard map ingame only.
For some time my AIO pack use 1998 version, so your cds are useless ^^

XE007

• View Profile
The keyboard map ingame only.
For some time my AIO pack use 1998 version, so your cds are useless ^^

Thx all looks good :-)

Vlahka

• View Profile
Hi I've come across 3 strange bugs that I hope you know quick workarounds for.

First bug is rare so no huge problem, but sometimes if I backtrack to the previous screen, Cloud loads up unpside down and about 50 times larger, so you can see the underside of his feet as you move around like the floor is seethrough and hes underneath.  Going to the next screen fixes this but not good if I need to backtrack.

Second thing is during combat, the sky looks like its made of 5-6 layers all stuck together with visible lines between them.  So think of two cards put together.

Third one is very annoying.  If I cast Titan during combat and win, when it loads into open world again everything is black except for characters and a few objects.  Only way to fix this is to load into a new area, load into a new battle, or restart.  So I've not been able to cast titan.  Also when he grabs into the ground and lifts up a huge chunk of earth, the earth is invisible.

Any help with these 3 would be appreciatd.

satsuki

• View Profile
    • My softs (french only)
First bug is rare so no huge problem, but sometimes if I backtrack to the previous screen, Cloud loads up unpside down and about 50 times larger, so you can see the underside of his feet as you move around like the floor is seethrough and hes underneath.  Going to the next screen fixes this but not good if I need to backtrack.
>Not related to the pack, can appens in 2 or 3 fields of the game randomly

Second thing is during combat, the sky looks like its made of 5-6 layers all stuck together with visible lines between them.  So think of two cards put together.
>Related to dynamic lightening, no fix atm

Third one is very annoying.  If I cast Titan during combat and win, when it loads into open world again everything is black except for characters and a few objects.  Only way to fix this is to load into a new area, load into a new battle, or restart.  So I've not been able to cast titan.  Also when he grabs into the ground and lifts up a huge chunk of earth, the earth is invisible.
>Related to dynamic lightening (and explained in the help of the launcher), will be solved in next update