Author Topic: NEAT COMPILATION OF PATCHES AND MODS v1.3 for FF7PC..... + FF7 problems covered!  (Read 110833 times)

miracle.flame

• ^_^
    • View Profile
Re: Discussion about the Patches & Mods-torrent
« Reply #100 on: 2007-02-07 12:08:39 »
This topic is so out of date that it's just shameful to bring it up after it was settled so long ago.

If someone like 8cutter8 is reading this post I'd like to inform you that I made the compilation so you can enjoy it and not to give you reason to harm the forums which by the way I'm a member of and I like it. If you don't realize that any harm from your side would be made on my score and that I would eventually be the cursed one, then I recommend you to get yourself one piece of brain, kid, and begin to THINK.

Just to give you a hint, the best way you can thank me for the compilation is to shut your shameless piehole and get the fuck out if you don't intend to post some kind of appreciation to the authors that made the patches and mods.

And one more thing for all the members... Please, I prefer to be called miracle.flame, not Miracle. I know my avatar says that but I'm no Miracle, I'm miracle.flame. Well, thanks.

(Jari, I like your doggy avatar, it's marvelous ))))

twipley

• View Profile
    • custom user page on wikipedia
« Reply #101 on: 2007-06-01 19:46:42 »
hey, miracle.flame!

I've been a FF7 fan in its early days.
I've decided to reinstall it, with the hardcore mode patch I've found.

Then, I've step on this:
http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=6238.msg78993#msg78993

What a piece of material!!
The only thing is: where can I get working download links?
it might only be temporarily down, though...

sorry 'bout the quick message, I'm kinda late at work :D

That's a work of passion. Awesome.
thanks for reply

Jari

« Reply #102 on: 2007-06-01 20:00:01 »
I could say thing or two about resurrecting, but I suppose your post had something to add...

In any case, the (hopefully working) links should be on the Wiki, that's why the thread was closed (well, that and the fact that I'm not going to listen to bitching about one thing - without anything worthwhile to add - very long).

twipley

• View Profile
    • custom user page on wikipedia
« Reply #103 on: 2007-06-02 03:21:46 »
Of course, it has!

What, are you running out of bandwidth? :P
Just teasing. ;)

edit: I've found Qhimm's FF7 Wiki, but no trace of a page featuring the links like the one of miracle.flame's great thread. I guess I'll go and download them one by one. :)
« Last Edit: 2007-06-02 04:34:05 by twipley »