Author Topic: Timu Sumisu's WIP/Release thread. BARRET RELEASED!!! 07/09/09  (Read 166203 times)

Costa07

• View Profile
i'm not that good with photoshop, but i'll experiment when its done, any thots on the other aspects? such as the belt?

and no, the original battle model was actually purple

The belt should be at the waist not high up like the original makes him look nerdy lol   :-P

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
and no, the original battle model was actually purple

Looks pretty blue to me :wink:. Maybe a slightly purplish blue, but the blue is stronger than the purple. I was worried that people were confusing his battle model with his field model (which was definitely purple).

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
   hrm, interesting contrast

While we're at it, the cg render is purple too

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Ah, Square and their inconsistencies :-P

DeadManInBlack

• View Profile
Well it almost looks a dark purple/blue you see it all the time in anime the only true blacks are shadows everything else is dark grey/blue.

I think the dissidia color is a nice balance.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
because i want a spiky haired anime style cloud.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
that is what i said... is there a misunderstanding?

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
i meant more anime than apz's model, and no, I save the mini skirts for tifa and the tail for red. I'd appreciate if you left your prejudice of anime in the completely unrelated board.

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
Cloud's Hair Spikes needs more Balance... It somehow reminds me of Goku....

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
So i've modeled up a head so far, at first i modeled it after dissidia, then bent and morphed it to have more anime shape, (anime being original style) so shorter face, longer hair.

The hairstyle is a hybrid of dissidia and the original, with the odd flair of personal adjustment, its not optimized yet, so ignore the excess of polies floating around.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
His hair looks quite nice so far.

His cheeks and chin look fairly strange, however; they seem to stick out quite a lot and feel too rounded. Of course, they might look better once they have been textured.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
we'll see, the barret model i did was quite close to the original. I could viable make the muscles that extra bit more huge, but we'll see

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
That face looks sexy

It's nice to see that you're finally coming to terms with your sexuality :-D

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Oh shut up, you are the one sexually confused here. Now don't spam Timus thread you dirty bastard.

Please don't start fights in the on-topic forums, and watch your language.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
As amusing as I find your arguments, keep it elsewhere.

I adjusted the chin a little bit, the cheeks are fine, and quickly wrapped the dissidia texture to give an idea of the facial structure.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
Ah, so the face does look better with some textures! :-D

It's looking pretty good now. The only concern is the shape of the eyes; his eyebrows are very angry, but the eyes seem calm. It's a minor (and possibly misplaced) complaint, however, and it might not even be noticeable in battle.

Kudistos Megistos

• Banned
    • View Profile
I don't think he is going to use the dissidia texture...  :roll:

Nor do I, but it's still worth pointing out. Perhaps the texture on Timu's Cloud could be made better than the one on Dissidia Cloud :-D

KnifeTheSky77

• Somnambulistic Paraphile
    • View Profile
Oh shut up, you are the one sexually confused here. Now don't spam Timus thread you dirty bastard.

OH YOU GUYs I love the constant bickering, just not in front of cloud. He is still young and innocent.

Timu Sumisu: That is a sexy cloud face, granted I am a raging heterosexual so its O-K. I think you should add a lot of smaller spikes on the back of the head like the crisis core cloud had, they all kinda pointed to the back of his head to form a cone shape. I say this because it looks like he shaved the back of his head and spray painted his scalp to match his hair color.
« Last Edit: 2009-09-22 23:43:18 by knifethesky77 »

Costa07

• View Profile
Wow timu looking good wish i could make 3d models like that.

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
Timu Sumisu: That is a sexy cloud face, granted I am a raging heterosexual so its O-K. I think you should add a lot of smaller spikes on the back of the head like the crisis core cloud had, they all kinda pointed to the back of his head to form a cone shape. I say this because it looks like he shaved the back of his head and spray painted his scalp to match his hair color.

I will be adding a greart many spikes in the texture, not much need to add polies for all of those, at least the dissidia model did a good job of that, so i figure i can too ^^

EDIT:

H'okay, i've started texturing, these are the original ff7 eyes, which will be painted over, more of a placeholder. Have mercy, this is the first time i've textured with photoshop.

« Last Edit: 2009-09-23 00:58:31 by timu sumisu »

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
I'm making the model object by object, in the parts required for ff7. they'll eat from the same texture, but thats not a problem

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile

I will be adding a greart many spikes in the texture, not much need to add polies for all of those, at least the dissidia model did a good job of that, so i figure i can too ^^

EDIT:

H'okay, i've started texturing, these are the original ff7 eyes, which will be painted over, more of a placeholder. Have mercy, this is the first time i've textured with photoshop.

Umm.. will you use those eyes on the final touching? .. I hope not.... :|

Timu Sumisu

• The Master
    • View Profile
of course not! silly harruzame

EDIT:

more progress..

« Last Edit: 2009-09-23 02:22:32 by timu sumisu »

aaronlite

• View Profile
Looking good. : )

Harruzame

• Mondai Nai....
    • View Profile
Ara...Silly Me...   :-D

of course not! silly harruzame

EDIT:

more progress..

That's what I'm talking about!... Its really closer to the original but HI Res and Textured too!..

One of the best looking Anime-ish Cloud versions I've seen so far...Hope the whole body compliments it.   8-)