Author Topic: Jessie mod and Tifa's model  (Read 2590 times)

hentaikamen

• View Profile
Jessie mod and Tifa's model
« on: 2016-10-08 07:32:08 »
I started a new game with Jessie mod and recruited Jessie in Sector #1. Then after I entered the 7th Heaven bar and talk to Tifa, the game offered me to name Tifa. But Tifa's face was changed to Jessie. Then the next day, Tifa & Barret joined the party. I saw Jessie's face in the menu screen. Then I go the Train Graveyard and encountered an enemy. Tifa's model was changed to Jessie's model in the fight. Then I quitted the game and unchecked Jessie in Jessie mod configuration. The face & battle model were changed to Tifa. Does Jessie mod use Tifa's model & stat? Do I have to uncheck Jessie after the Sector 1 story?

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Re: Jessie mod and Tifa's model
« Reply #1 on: 2016-10-08 07:48:40 »
The avatar issue is known and I'll eventually get around to releasing its update. The model issue I'm not aware. Jessie does use Tifa's model, but there are conditionals set so that it only does this during certain field IDs at the beginning of the game. I'm unsure why it's not doing that for you. I'll look into it.

Mirenheart

• Pone
    • View Profile
Re: Jessie mod and Tifa's model
« Reply #2 on: 2016-10-15 04:29:14 »
Heh, I'm getting Jessie's battle model too, in the train graveyard before the second mission.

I kinda like it.
You know, you should totally make it full on mod, swapping Tifa with Jessie!
« Last Edit: 2016-10-15 16:26:02 by Mirenheart »