Author Topic: [FF7 PC-98/Steam] True Honey Bee Inn  (Read 6365 times)

cloudiar

• View Profile
Re: [FF7 PC-98/Steam] True Honey Bee Inn
« Reply #25 on: 2022-02-19 06:20:35 »
Cloudiar contacted me in private and I sincerely apologize for this entire thread's contents.  Its wasn't completely motivated by it, but I indeed let the private incident mentioned at the beginning spillover into public, which was completely unnecessary.

and to clarify I never did think Cloudiar and/or Turboss were trying to maliciously trick anybody, just that due to circumstances that was the end result of what happened - regardless that information shouldnt even be here

Now I need to go watch the legendary football coach Herm Edward's speech titled "Don't Press Send"

We should have done that from the first moment, but now that no longer matters

We are going to continue with the real topic, I hope that once it is published you can enjoy it, I am sorry for the detail that started this, the translation, but it is understandable that I get angry because they compare my English with that of my friend, who also does not like the game, it's just a gift he gave me for everyone

Chrysalis

• ESUI Developer
  • Global moderator
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: 2022-03-05 23:14:14 »
Moved the thread to correct section, feel free to contact us to move it again when the mod is released.

burti

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2022-03-20 16:36:28 »
Hello,

I hope to see your work integrated in other popular mods once it is complete !

Thanks for this.

Bonez

• Cosmo Memory Dev
  • Global moderator
  • What goes here?
    • View Profile
« Reply #28 on: 2022-05-16 09:39:03 »