Author Topic: Let say about "Kingdom Heart"  (Read 12009 times)

Nori

• View Profile
Got it...
« Reply #25 on: 2002-07-28 23:36:39 »
PS-2 JP Version~
Kingdom Hearts is really something I saw my lil brother playing it last night (KAWAIII)! The opening was really smooth~ I have to admit that Disney and Squaresoft did very nice job, but down side is that Disney characters are well done, but Squaresoft characters aren't look as good as Disney's!!!

Moreover, I got Kingdom Hearts OST... it's AWESOME... just gave me chilling feeling ^_^

But is Kingdom Hearts can pull off alike other Final Fantasy series?

eerrrr

• View Profile
Let say about "Kingdom Heart"
« Reply #26 on: 2002-07-29 10:31:55 »
nayoung: We have a general rule in this forum that you should try not to bring up threads over a month old, unless it's necessary.  You've already started a thread on Kingdom Hearts, so there was no need to bring this old thread up.

You might not have known this rule, but keep it in mind for the future eh?

Sir Canealot

• View Profile
« Reply #27 on: 2002-07-29 11:23:48 »
Heh. This place moves so slow these days the 2 month old topics are just half way down the pages.

The game looks intresting any way. I hope its good.. I'll play it at somepoint.

Nori

• View Profile
Sumimasen ^^;
« Reply #28 on: 2002-07-29 15:53:59 »
Wakata,
I'm sorry, I hope I didn't hurt your feeling ^^; but as you can see eerrrr-san I already have deleted my thread alike yesterday afternoon; furthermore, I will read the rules again "gomennashai."

Sephiroth 3D

• View Profile
    • ModCitizen 42
« Reply #29 on: 2002-07-29 23:40:47 »
Quote from: Sir Canealot
Heh. This place moves so slow these days the 2 month old topics are just half way down the pages.

The game looks intresting any way. I hope its good.. I'll play it at somepoint.

Do you want this place moving as fast as, say, the Megatokyo forums? You register, go to the main page, see your name as the latest member, refesh, and someone else is now the latest member. You finish 2 posts, and every other post has 5 new posts!

I like the "slow"ness of this forum...

Sephiroth 3D

"I don't understand..." "You don't have to understand." - Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within

Sephiroth 3D.com
[email protected]

sENGzAI

• View Profile
    • http://ksfung.hypermart.net
HOPE!
« Reply #30 on: 2002-11-30 17:11:01 »
Hope this game got new series release soon

eerrrr

• View Profile
« Reply #31 on: 2002-11-30 17:58:46 »
Uh, hello?

Quote from: eerrrr
nayoung: We have a general rule in this forum that you should try not to bring up threads over a month old, unless it's necessary.  You've already started a thread on Kingdom Hearts, so there was no need to bring this old thread up.

You might not have known this rule, but keep it in mind for the future eh?

You could have at least read the rest of the thread, or paid attention to what's being going on in the forums recently, before replying with such a pointless post.

Please close this topic.

Anonymous

« Reply #32 on: 2002-11-30 19:59:57 »
Indeed. Closing now... If someone really has something to say about Kingdom Hearts PM some mod or admin, they'll unlock the thread.