Author Topic: Field models - NPC base crash second floor weapon store (tuturial)  (Read 2890 times)

eXistenZe

• View Profile
If I select any of the field models npc base, when I enter the second floor on the weapon store (the first tutorial), the game crashes.
Using the alphabetic mod order like suggested in the other thread.

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel
Please post the APP.LOG after the crash occurs. It might have the file name reported that is causing the crash.

EDIT: I am not getting this crash. Can anyone else confirm? If so, please post your load order from the Profile Details button in the bottom-right corner of 7H v1.51.
« Last Edit: 2016-01-11 06:07:27 by EQ2Alyza »

mitzmitra

• one winged artist
    • View Profile
Please post the APP.LOG after the crash occurs. It might have the file name reported that is causing the crash.

EDIT: I am not getting this crash. Can anyone else confirm? If so, please post your load order from the Profile Details button in the bottom-right corner of 7H v1.51.

this is my error too.. the one i posted on the request and update mod thread.. sorry EQ2Alyza for posting on wrong thread.. more power! :)

EQ2Alyza

• 7th Heaven Crew
  • Global moderator
  • Dilly-Dally Shilly-Shally
    • View Profile
    • EQ2Alyza - YouTube Channel

eXistenZe

• View Profile
Thanks.

If it helps, the missing files were:
[00001791] : [00001875] : [00001875] : [00001875] : [00001875] ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE Mund.TEX
[00001875] ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD TEXTURE DATA FILE Mund.TIM
[00001875] ERROR: COULD NOT LOAD RSD DATA CUGB.RSD