Author Topic: [FF8-PC/Steam] Tonberry Master List - FF8 Mods Progress  (Read 247400 times)

faospark

• hell-o-world
    • View Profile
    • old me
Re: [FF8-PC/Steam] Tonberry Master List - FF8 Mods Progress
« Reply #75 on: 2020-06-18 02:37:53 »
yeah i do hope though continuous development still happens for these mods. though the eventuality that the remaster is going to the ones that are going to be developed is imminent. but still these mods are superb

Elfen89

• View Profile
« Reply #76 on: 2020-10-05 14:04:38 »
I must report that archives rar of SeedReborn italian 2.04, Project Eden, Project Angelwind Italian 3.0. Rebirth Flame, Horizonpack, Battlefieldpack, all of FF8 2013 version, are all broken when I try to unpack them after the download. Maybe the  source files are broken. There's a problem with my version of WinRar 3.60?  But it's strange because other archives work properly. Please, I am an italian fan that wants play FF8 at best. If there are other download links, show me.
P.S. I have the same problem with MoguriMod for FF9.         

kokie

• View Profile
« Reply #77 on: 2020-10-05 18:23:15 »
I must report that archives rar of SeedReborn italian 2.04, Project Eden, Project Angelwind Italian 3.0. Rebirth Flame, Horizonpack, Battlefieldpack, all of FF8 2013 version, are all broken when I try to unpack them after the download. Maybe the  source files are broken. There's a problem with my version of WinRar 3.60?  But it's strange because other archives work properly. Please, I am an italian fan that wants play FF8 at best. If there are other download links, show me.

l just dl some of those to check and it works fine.

cyanfire

• View Profile
« Reply #78 on: 2020-10-06 11:02:37 »

Your using a version of winrar that is too old, archives created with newer versions won't work on older ones

Kumasamavii

• View Profile
« Reply #79 on: 2020-10-26 11:51:44 »
Im having some trouble getting some of these ff8 mods to work. Ive installed eveything on the tonberry master list(except eden per recommendation) and several of them are not working. the ones that are not working are SeeD Reborn(and thus controller buttons), Project angelwing, and tripod. Any assistance yall can provide would be greatly appreciated.

Lolopechka

• View Profile
« Reply #80 on: 2022-02-08 18:33:44 »
Hey, are these mods still in development? because I decided to get the hashmaps and upscaled the magics,  I already did 35/50, I did in a Spanish version of the game I'm new with the creation of mods so Idk if other languages need different hashmaps if someone knows tell me.

eisgiga

• View Profile
« Reply #81 on: 2022-02-09 13:36:14 »
Hey, are these mods still in development? because I decided to get the hashmaps and upscaled the magics,  I already did 35/50, I did in a Spanish version of the game I'm new with the creation of mods so Idk if other languages need different hashmaps if someone knows tell me.
Great :)
I hope it works also for the english version :)

nowy00

• View Profile
« Reply #82 on: 2023-07-27 07:37:38 »
Where i can find FMV upscaled (FFVIII Steam 2013)?
In this topic ( https://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=16922.0 ) link is dead.
« Last Edit: 2023-07-27 07:39:45 by nowy00 »

nonki

• View Profile
« Reply #83 on: 2023-09-25 23:56:46 »
Installed Lunatic Pandora and it won't start and now neither will the game (without LP). First there were MSVCR100.DLL problems then when i installed the redists (broken links on steam page) it still didnt work so i copied all the DLLs to the FF8 directory... Now I get an error 0xc000007b the application was unable to start correctly.

Thanks for all your hard work.