Miscellaneous Forums > General Discussion

Project edge and discord

(1/6) > >>

ff7maniac:
if there are new things why jusete does not make them available? he had said that he would post the finish scenes here too and not just on discord.

Bonez:

--- Quote from: ff7maniac on 2023-04-12 20:21:17 ---if there are new things why jusete does not make them available? he had said that he would post the finish scenes here too and not just on discord.

--- End quote ---

Let's not start that... That has been explained and discussed to death... Yourself included in those.

-Jusete posts the finished fields here. Admittedly not always as quickly as other options.
-Jusete posts the finished fields as well as progress updates/conversation on the discord more regularly.
-The fields are uploaded to the 7H catalog.
-The fields are available via torrent.

Again, you have the freedom to choose any of the 4 options, but if you insist on option 1, be prepared to not receive the updates in as timely as a manner as the others.

--- Quote from: jusete ---Sorry, I've been a bit disconnected from modding and modelling. I'm really busy ATM at home and work so not too much time to spend on the mod. I'll have some time on the weekend though and ill try to finish the train station. I'm more active in the discord channel so if you have any questions just post it there.
I just said it few posts above. I'm more active in discord because is the faster way to communicate and post pictures. I'll post the updates here as well but only the finished fields. As bonez said, everything is updated in 7th heaven catalog as soon as I release a new field. Sorry if sounds rude, but is not my problem if you don't like discord or other forums. This is the way I can do it and I'll do it.
--- End quote ---

ff7maniac:
I know, I didn't want to start the discussion again ^^ if the scenes are not considered finished, like 100% or it's a version 1 etc there is no problem. it's just that if the scenes are finished, he himself said he would post them here too. I didn't want to bring back the old discussions at all, sorry ^^. for people don't like discord or play a non-english version like French and can't use 7th heaven, there is this site which is updated more frequently than qhimm if I'm not mistaken.

https://finalfantasy.german-syslinux-blog.de/FF7/

Bonez:

--- Quote from: ff7maniac on 2023-04-13 06:58:19 ---I know, I didn't want to start the discussion again ^^ if the scenes are not considered finished, like 100% or it's a version 1 etc there is no problem. it's just that if the scenes are finished, he himself said he would post them here too. I didn't want to bring back the old discussions at all, sorry ^^. for people don't like discord or play a non-english version like French and can't use 7th heaven, there is this site which is updated more frequently than qhimm if I'm not mistaken.

https://finalfantasy.german-syslinux-blog.de/FF7/

--- End quote ---

That's SoulEvan that runs that site. The other one that's upset Jusete doesn't post as much here and refuses to use Discord. But I guess he must have started lol cause he got them before I posted them here but after Jusete posted them to the Discord.

ff7maniac:
he may not like discord but he must have told himself that he was going to manage his site in such a way as to make the scenes available more quickly than on qhimm. i'm not saying it's going to take a year for jusete to post the new scenes here but, I find it's handy to have an alternative for people who don't like discord or they find they already have enough of account on the net like that, which is the case for me with these two examples I have enough accounts like that and I don't like discord :P i want to say a big thank you to jusete for these scenes he does a magnificent job with these fields^^ :)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version