Miscellaneous Forums > Gameplay

[W.I.P] FFVII: Reunion (Mod) | UPDATED: 04.21.11

(1/6) > >>

diceyboi:
"FFVII: Reunion Mod"

This Mod Is Only To Replace 3 Party Members... This is just a small mod, this is actually my first one too =D so please dont go off on me if you dont like it but i hope you like the outcome when i release this. The characters are secret but i left hints so enjoy :D

Cait Sith ("Soldier First Class") Progress: UPDATED: 04.21.11
Text Dialogue "0%" | Restarted
Field Model "99.9%" | Field Model Completed... Problem is... Theres Cait Siths Animation Bugs
Battle Model "100%" | Cloud's Attack Animation & Replaced Head
Limit Breaks "100%" | Cloud's Limit Breaks
Weapons "95%" | Cloud's Weapons, Needs Final Weapon

Yuffie ("Back From The Dead") Progress:
Text Dialogue "0%"
Model Change "0%"
Limit Breaks "0%"
Weapons "0%"

Vincent ("Soldier First Class") Progress: UPDATED: 04.21.11
Text Dialogue "0%"
Field Model "95%" | Need To Fix Face Textures, one of his eye is his mouth and his mouth is one of his eye
Battle Model "100%"
Limit Breaks "0%"
Weapons "90%" | Cloud's Weapons

UPDATES:
04.21: 1st Character: Removed Tifa's & Cait Sith's Limit Breaks, 3rd Character: Removed Limit Breaks, Added Face Textures but theres problems
04.20: 1st Character: Avatar, Field Model Finished (BUGS); 3rd Character: Field Model Finished
04.19: 3rd Character: Battle Model, Avatar Finshed
04.18: Finished 1st Character With Battle Model, Updated Limit Breaks

BUGS:

HUGE!: @ Underwater Reactor when cloud hits the switch for the huge materia the game crashes... i think its because of "cait sith's" animation...
FIX: Switch Cait Sith With Someone Else

#1: "Cait Sith" has model bug animations... eh... nothing big... but its his jumping, tripping animations that have the problems... i dont know how to do this... nor fix also sometimes when he turns... stupid freakin cat...

HELP:

Thank You Everyone For Your Help :D

Credit:
Fµž¡øn - Trying To Helping Me on Face Texture Problem | "Found Out That It Was The RSD Files That Was Screwing Me Up" & The FF7 Index Googlesheet VERY USEFUL :D
yarLson - Helped With Avatar Problem
DarkFang - Avatar Help
Mendelevium - Vincent Field Model Index File Locations
Obesebear - Vincent's Balerina Glitch Fix

NOTES:
Im thinking of making a mod... containing angeal, genesis and others... errrr... so much "switching modding"

Also ill be releasing an alpha version soon when i start working at my job with more hours... the alpha version will only have the 1st and 3rd characters

Kίпg Ģµяµ:
This sounds pretty interesting  :P

diceyboi:

--- Quote from: Fµž¡øn on 2011-04-17 04:44:43 ---This sounds pretty interesting  :P

--- End quote ---

ya i know it does XD well alot of people released seperate versions... its just... mostly every mod replaces cloud... and its annoying... cloud is cool so he stays... but i still need help on the models... the freakin textures wont stay on the damn face! ITS MAKING ME MAD! >:(

Kίпg Ģµяµ:
I agree with you but why not replace with a BETTER cloud strife model? And try looking at this topic, see if it MAY help you http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11362.msg157414#msg157414

EDIT: Sorry, that link didn't seem to give much info

diceyboi:

--- Quote from: Fµž¡øn on 2011-04-17 05:20:13 ---I agree with you but why not replace with a BETTER cloud strife model? And try looking at this topic, see if it MAY help you http://forums.qhimm.com/index.php?topic=11362.msg157414#msg157414

EDIT: Sorry, that link didn't seem to give much info

--- End quote ---

no no it does... it might actually thank you... this might prove something... errrrr well im not using the custom drives cuz im using a really old computer my new computer crashed about a weekago... so im on a 800 mhz processor... i could get work done... but from what ive read... i think... i need to use the custom driver to edit or swap the models? that doesnt make sense... the other states that i need to use new textures... but that doesnt make sense either.... damn if i have to use the custom driver cuz i dont have open gl on this piece of sh*t... if thats the case... this mod might have to die

P.S. - Also shit... since im using my old computer im not going to be using the prp or graphic mods for now... also i would have to get the author's permission to use em on my mod... and also lol... im still a newb on using 3ds max

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version